Reclaiming Nuiwar

Fobend watched from the top of the wall as his friend headed southwards out of the city, Alex and Jason right by him. He turned to them, looked between the two of them, and headed off, soon finding an abandoned building just by the south side of the wall. He decides to set up camp here, and gets Jason and Alex to help set up, then sends them out to spread the word. Once they do, they stay there with him in wait of other arrivals, hoping with all they have that at least a few sympathizers had gotten their message.

(@Omega_Tahu, @KAI_BORG, @Morgy, @Tarkur)

Bailey nears the abandoned house, writing something down in his journal.

1 Like

Alex, lounging on a rafter near a whole in the wall, peers out to see him. “Fobend, we got one.”

Fobend gives him a thumbs up as he keeps studying his map.

1 Like

Bailey knocks on the door, assuming he gets no answer, he simply sits

1 Like

The door opens.

Jason waits behind the door he just opened, ready to strike if necessary.

Alex waited in the rafters, ready to pounce like the cat he was.

Fobend looked up at him.

1 Like

Bailey waves “hello”

1 Like

Fobend waves back and gestures for him to come in.

1 Like

he does so

1 Like

Alex readies to jump.

Fobend looks back at his map. “You are…?”

1 Like

“Bailey. You?”

1 Like

“Fobend.”

Seeing as how he hadn’t attacked yet, Alex let down his guard. He sat back down on the rafter, creating a creaking noise.

Jason hears this and sighs. “I swear Alex, you’re the worst cat I’ve met.” He says, stepping out into the open.

“Excuse me I am not a cat.” Alex replies nonchalantly. “I am a Tabaxi. Big difference.”

Is three and a half feet really that big?" Jason jests.

Alex rolls his eyes.

1 Like

“pleasure to meet you”

“As to you.” He responds.

1 Like

“so, what is the deal here exactly?”

1 Like

“We wait for more people.” Jason says. “With only four of us, we’d make a pretty terrible resistance against basically army.”

“Last time we had four we needed to run away from the guards.” Alex added. “Then he had the sense to cut town. Unlike us.”

1 Like

“four?” Baileys curiosity perks up a bit

1 Like

“Used to have an Earth Genasi.” Alex said. “He got out of town pretty quick, though. Headed south.”

“Good man.” Fobend said. “Couldn’t have gotten free without him.”

2 Likes

“interesting” Bailey nods “guess we wait for the other people to arrive then”

1 Like

Fobend nodded.

1 Like

Bailey writes something down in his jjournal before leaning against a wall, staying silent

1 Like