Remnants of Zeon RP Topic

OOC: He got out first
Also, I could move, as i still had a working leg and all of my thrusters were intact. I was planning on ramming his suit with my thrusters but then he got out
Leaving your suit kinda ends a mobile suit battle

1 Like

OOC: But it doesn’t end a duel

OOC: I mean, it kinda does, when you abandon all offensive options given to yourself

1 Like

OOC: not all options only the most destructive and anyway you could have ended the duel by destroying his MS but you didn’t you got out of the cockpit as well and abandoned the safety of the cockpit yourself.
P.S. Joe Sam are u there?

Robert lounges in the bar, racking up quite a tab

1 Like

OOC: I was holding him at gunpoint

1 Like

OOC- i thought you were just holding your gun in case- i was working under the assumption that your gun hand was at your side for the ramblings.

1 Like

Nah, I was aiming at ya[quote=“Mrblackpants, post:367, topic:41156”]
Spacey opens his cockpit, his sidearm raised.
[/quote]

I even shot it

1 Like

thought before, you had it raised in the air, elbow bent 90 degrees, and that you dropped your arm while i was rambling.

whoops.

1 Like

OOC: I woulda said that if I did

1 Like

OOC: Back from where we left off. if they are going to reply. i need sam or joe to reply @Joey_Reviews @Sammythekat

2 Likes

Spacey was walking down the halls when he saw a group of federation soldiers huddled around a monitor, Spacey approached them. “What’re you guys looking at?” Some of the soldiers scooted aside so he could get a better look. On the monitor was a notice asking for volunteers to transfer to Australia. The Federation base needed soldiers to supervise and protect the base. The reason was due to their secret project, A Gundam.

OOC: @Gatsbyo @Sammythekat @Joey_Reviews
y’all gonna do anything?

guys you’re supposed to reply not like my post

we need another feddie ;-;

2 Likes

“probably in a week.”

Sam slides out from his bawoo, ready to add a fresh coat of paint.

OOC- sorry, school and moving has kept me busy.

as for the bawoo’s upgrades, the Bawoo Nutter is now a land-based vehicle with some hover capabilities (turbines in the feet, but treads in the back of the legs. treads can be deployed for faster land transport.)

2 Likes

teehee

OOC: sorry about that must have been hard :confused:
IC: “Alright thanks man, also i seemed to have received a Gouf custom. I’m gonna test it out in da jungle if nobody minds.” (the custom has a Gatling shield with a 75mm Gatling gun, 2x Heat sword Type D III, Heat Wire, one 3-barel 35mm Machine Gun, one 90mm Assault Rifle, and a MMP-80 90mm Machine Gun.)

1 Like

OOC: *Blueberry zaku

OOC: Wot M8? Your MS is a downsized Gundam I don’t wanna hear sh*t coming from you. Plus your side made a dumbass Guntank and you got to challenge the authority of a Gouf. In fact a Gouf destroyed basically 3 ground type Gundams as well as 3 of your low budget, unimaginative, rinkadink trashcans of Guntanks and GMs all on it’s own.

2 Likes

OOC: I mean, some GM pilots have also racked up impressive kill counts

OOC: That’s because they are so common that there are bound to be ace pilots riding that downgraded budget Gundam.

1 Like

OOC: Your point?

1 Like