Remnants of Zeon RP Topic

“Are you ok?”

1 Like

IE: I got hungry went to the pantry… The rice was all gone. I feel abandoned by my people then remember that there is possibly instant ramen. But there wasn’t and so I started my journey to the ramen factory in a quest for salvation and baptism in ramen. And so I dreamed on.
When I woke up I found a Haro just staring at me with its empty, cold and heartless eyes. Then with the most horrifying movement a human arm portruded out of it and made an obscene gesture at me. I was deeply hurt when i came to the realization that Haro-sans were cannon from here on out. So I went to the pantry and didn’t find any salvation army donations. So I went hunting. But to my horror I found the Predator with a Haro head. Maybe I got too much to drink. Wait in my stupor did I eat something weird? I remember eating some mushrooms somebody offered me after violently chugging a whole bottle of vodka. From there on my memory gets fuzzy… What did i do in that euphoria? I remembered owning a Haro then with the capability to record my every move.
I watched the recording the haro had for me, It turns out I hit a big one. A nice EFSF officer with a great figure was hitting on me at the bar. So the cliche words for role play, “I am a spy”, And so i did not get any rest for that whole night. And so I somehow got into the jungle with a hunting rifle at hand.

When the hologram fizzed out. I thought to myself, dam’n… I really it it hard didn’t I… Oh well time to get back to the base since i already got this edible spider at hand so might as well eat it and get back to the base… Why do i have this rifle anyway?

I get back to the base and found the EFSF officer ifrom the bar the night before. We said hi and went on awkwardly with our own business. I booted up my GM and was red with embarrassment. “Oh well. I hope that makes nothing get worse for the both of us” And went back to the rice fields.
OOC: I know this is long. Deal with it. Also anything that happens in between carries on. Just wanted to show what i did in the time Spacey and Robert/ Omega Tahu talked and did whatever they did (your cue Tahu)

OOC: Sammy is a zeek

1 Like

OOC: I know but he is drunk. You don’t know what b.s he can spout out. Drunk people are unpredictable.

OOC:Are you talking about the ball pilot?

1 Like

OOC: yes that is Sam

OOC:

No it isnt

1 Like

OOC: oh… okay

1 Like

I’m the bawoo pilot.

Tahu’s the Ball pilot.

2 Likes

OOC: My bad, sorry about the confusion. Just Edited the section.

1 Like

Spacey continues his rather uneventful patrol

1 Like

OOC: Don’t you need to reply to Tahu?

1 Like

OOC: I did
3 hours ago

2 Likes

OOC : ok

1 Like

“I am A~~~~~OK!” The Ball veered a bit when he said this.

2 Likes

“You are definitely not ok. I’d recommend heading back to base”

1 Like

“Which base?..”

1 Like

“The one a few miles from here?”

“Oh, yeaaa~~~~” The Ball stops, and starts to slowly spin. “Whiiich waaa~~~~~~y again?”

2 Likes

Spacey’s gm points behind him
“That way”

2 Likes