Return of the Never Ending RP: Main Topic

“Uh… sir…”

“Hold your fire” Avant ordered “We don’t have the clearance to fire, let’s just wait and see what happens. Either way the Russian ships and JDF is also arriving on the scene”

“The Russians and Japs are commin?”

“Well, it’s a crisis situation” Avant said as he paced the bridge"

Winter takes his tank to his dropship, and takes off, “So if most of the world powers are gathered here, where’s the Canadians? Am I their only representative?”

Erikku eats a sandwhich in his mech. He finishes the sandwhich and walks out of the alley where he was hiding, and resumes disabling anyone who attempts to shoot him down ot shoot at the government forces.

“What are you even made of?” Marius asks, poking at his arm.

1 Like

“I’m an artificial intelligence construct, spaceman; I use hard-light to take form. Should’ve been basic knowledge by now.”- Chedzu responds, materializing another pixel chair and a glass of… pixel wine.

“Hardlight…” he mutters to himself. “Empress, start research on…oh, right.” He said, starting to worry again. “Note to self,” he then records. “Research hardlight.”

1 Like

Winter flew his ship up, happy to be with his tank still, he wonders where everyone else is

“Are we there yet?” Marius asks to get this RP going again

2 Likes

“From the looks of it, not yet.”- replies Chedzu, finishing his glass of pixel wine before throwing the blocky glass away. Hearing gunfire, he looks out of Jericho’s window, seeing a number of people still fighting down at ground level.

“They’re still down there?”

@Omega_Tahu @JMP @Bigthwomp

1 Like

@Chedzu @SammySpartan

“We’re still loading up people, maybe you should be more discreet with hiding the ship. Don’t want no countries hunting us down and shooting us”

1 Like