Rock Mafia: Rocks

On the contrary, Monsieur. I do know this time.

1 Like

Well all the roles have decided, so I’m gonna go ahead and post a few hours early.

#Day 4:

After the bloodbath of the previous night one might wonder how the rocks were able to sleep, but they did nonetheless. In the middle of the night, the lone plastic rock executed his revenge. Using extreme mental prowess, he conjured up the world’s largest flute. He hurled it at his target, causing the rock to shatter completely. The TV was no more.

@LTVmocs, Villager, slain by Mafia.

There were now only a few rocks left, so picking culprits was no issue.

You have until 6 PM tomorrow to deliberate, and bear in mind that you can change your vote up to 3 times. This could be the final round, depending on how things go.

4 Likes

I wondered that before then, but OK

3 Likes

Crap. Shouldn’t have changed my vote.

1 Like

hmm… we have some different people than normal today
but something about a rock using a giant flute as a weapon sounds like a thing of a show that is trying to be an anime.
Like RWBY…
So my vote shall be going to @Invader_Rose

but that is not the only reason why
Mister Rose was also a culprit on the first day as well
and what Slime said about there being 2 mafians on the witness list on every day

now let us look back to day number one

both Oonie and Reese were also on the list, both are dead and were deemed Innocent.
Leoxander was killed and deemed a Mafian
and thus leaving Invader Rose as the only one that can be considered a Mafian

#the jig is up, Silver Eyes

2 Likes

when did i say that

1 Like

Time to win boys.
Right before he died, @Omega_Tahu (a confirmed villager) sent me a statistics board. (No I’m not the investigator. I just got really lucky in my guessing so I PMed him.) I have updated it following his murder.

Now, you might be a little confused by this. The way to find the last Mafian is this: look at what 90% of the other Mafians did on Night 1: nothing.
Leoxandar, German, and Winterstorm didn’t vote. Yee voted for Leoxander, which at that point was a safe vote that didn’t mean anything. This makes sense, because on the first night Mafians would be still planning their game plan and trying not to group vote. This threw off any scent. Instead, Villagers themselves buried their first innocent.
Therefore: the Mafian is either: @Radiation-7901 or @DannyBoyy.
Now: Night 2.
We really hurt ourselves here. Warded into believing @Ace was the Mafian by German and @DannyBoyy, we once again shot ourselves in the foot. It is interesting to note that if German and @DannyBoyy hadn’t done such a good job at prosecuting @Ace, @YEE, a confirmed Mafian, would have died.
Night 3:
Waj became da man. After that I turned the heat up, and German melted. I don’t think I need to repeat here what went down between me and @DannyBoyy because that was very recent.

So, I have given my evidence, and the choice is yours.

I vote @DannyBoyy

@Whaddon Invader is only a suspect again because only a few players are left.

8 Likes

ooo dang

you be that savage?

YOU BE DAT SAVAGE BOIIIIIII

So imma vote @MataNuiNuva

I mean he just seems really defensive (albeit covering it up with an overconfident tone) .

3 Likes

You got nothing on me.

CAN’T TOUCH THIS BOYZZ/s

2 Likes

Actually I have this:

3 Likes

Lolololololololololol anonymous doesn’t count.

1 Like

Lolololololololololol read the fine print

/s

2 Likes

Boiii that’s a strong accusation. /s

5 Likes

o-ho

i see @DannyBoyy in the list

I mean oooooooooo i am the wiiiiiiind

3 Likes

hello

1 Like

Go back to your empty Mafia chat and let us decide your fate. /s

1 Like

huh

how can you claim if the mafia chat is empty…

unless…

you’re mafia!

1 Like

How many of them are left, anyways?

1 Like

Only one.

1 Like

Then… it is empty, no?

2 Likes