Rule Index: All Rules Here

Either the “Inappropriate” or “Something Else” options sound right to me. “Inappropriate” seems like the closest option; seems to be more intended for things that are a bit more to the extreme than this but it gets you in the right ballpark. “Something Else” is just a general catch-all, though, so hard to go wrong with that.

4 Likes

Question: what should I do if I delete a post, but it still gets flagged after having been deleted? I’m wondering since this has happened a few times to me, and I then got the automatic notification that “the community has a complaint about this post”.

Also: how many people have to flag a post before you receive this notification? There were a few times where it wasn’t made clear how I’d offended someone or broken a rule on my specific post.

Edit: just realized that one of these was me flagging my own post while in a bad mood.

1 Like

So I opened a a board for my G3 project and it was temporarily closed by mod Bioknight due to not having any content. I fully understand why as the bionicle community has had a history of starting projects that are not seen through. I am working on some content at the moment and want to know how I can contact him and let him know when I am able to post actual content

2 Likes

What you’re going to want to do is send me a PM. When you’ve got content ready, just click on my profile picture, then on the blue message button, and tell me you’d like the topic reopened.

4 Likes

Okay, thanks

2 Likes

@BioKnight Don’t seem to be able to pm you, might be because I’m on mobile, so I’m messaging here. I have finished my first piece of content and am ready to post. Can you please reopen my G3 topic. Thanks

3 Likes

It has been reopened

2 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes