Runa’s Miscellaneous MOC Menagerie!

So, I have MOCs. They’re kinda simple and couldn’t hold up their own topic. So they go here. I’ll be organizing them based off of universe and alignment, so here we go.

Okoto
Villagers
Hitora

A living relic of an age gone by, he was from one of the first generations born on the island of Okoto, and during the biggest boom in creativity and creation. However, he came across a strange anomaly in his travels across the island, a strange golden glow within the mountains. He reached out to touch it, and the next thing he knew he was surrounded by strange Okotans wearing bright colorful armor instead of the standard gold, or even the less prevalent silver. He soon learned that he was trapped within a temporal anomaly for thousands of years, and joined the group of pirates who found him in searching the sea around Okoto. In this time he found the shield on his back, which can float around and dampens the force of all things that hit it majorly, and the gauntlets on his wrists, which increase the user’s strength tenfold when activated(see below). Little did he or the others know that these were part of an old set of powerful armor lost to time. In this time he had also lost his right leg and had it replaced by a peg-leg made of sharp metal. However, he soon left the pirate band with his one friend he had onboard, Keya, and went to explore this island that has changed so much since his time. In this trek, he comes across a spring that heals his lost leg, and he decides to use a metal boot to remember not only his former loss, but his former life as a pirate.

Keya

Born in the Region of Water, she had hardship from very early in her life, when her parents were killed in a freak tsunami, leaving her only her guitar, one that could defend her when she was older, as it could double as a sniper rifle. The captain of a band of pirates took pity on the child, not even a year old, and took her in. In her time, she worked up from being a simple hand working to clean the ship and equipment to the second in command of the ship. In their adventures, she found not only a man trapped in a golden crystal, but also a book full of songs with magical properties, changing the world around them as they were played. However, in return she lost her leg, and had it replaced with the peak of technology; a shotgun pegleg. She became unhappy with her current lifestye, and especially when she learned of her being taken by the pirates, and ran off to find her parents, who she believed to still be alive, the man she found in the crystal, Hitora, tagging along to help her.

Tangi

An ordinary Ice Okotan discontent with her life, and the general isolationist attitude of Ice Okotans, she ran off to explore the world and find new people. Along the way she found a strange cave that she explored, finding the long lost Mask of Sound, surrounded by elemental crystals of sound. She dawned the mask, and she felt the rush; not of power, but a feeling of true individuality. She took many of the crystals and used them to fashion herself three cannons that weaponized sound and hooked them up to the machine she used to make music, and attached them to her one hand and her feet. She soon went to the big city and used her new mask and machines to make a name for herself as the best DJ in all of Okoto
Yeah this is probably the least serious backstory

Nase

This poor soul was a normal Okotan of Fire, until he was caught in the eruption of one of the many volcanoes in the Region of Fire, an eruption in which he perished. Ikir had seen this poor fate and blessed him with another chance at life, fueled by magic flame. He was also given a piece of the magic armor set Hitora’s gauntlets and shield are from; the chestpiece, which weakens and contains all magic/elemental power from both the inside and out, which helps to lengthen the time until his flame runs out. Since then he’s explored Okoto, and he found another piece of the armor, the boots, which increase speed tenfold when activated.

Makuta’s Forces
Erisan, Okotan of the New Generation

When he was young, a fire raged through the ancient city, burning down many buildings and getting this half Ice, have Earth Okotan caught in it. The last thing he was saw before he fell unconscious was a tall figure walking away from the blaze, a red glow around it. He awoke within a cave, parts of his burnt body replaced with machine, including an arm with Earth and Ice elemental crystals within to power up elemental abilities, and…

an artificial Piece of Unity, with which he can Unite with his own robotic creations or the Elemental creatures(theoretically). In this cave he heard a voice; the voice of Makuta, a person of whose crimes Erisan was unaware. He told him how the thing that created the fire was a Toa, and how his help was needed to defeat his evil brother Ekimu, who had deceived the masses and trapped Makuta for trying to stop him. To this day he serves Makuta under these false pretenses, obeying his every whim.

Soulless Knight

Commander of the Soulless Legions, an army of strange creatures that seem unlike other humanoid creatures on the island, as they are missing a brainstock, the very source of an Okotan’s life and soul, hence the name. They rose from a black portal opened deep within the valleys between the mountains of the island, awakened by Makuta’s forces to aid in his return. Nobody knows more about these mysterious, almost otherworldly creatures, but it is known that they possess abilities like a dulled, corrupted version of the elements, and were named as such. Compost for jungle, Cinder for fire, Rubble for stone, Shrapnel for earth, Frost for ice, and Poison* for water, with their leader being the Knight. Despite his more regal stances, though, his body is just as animalistic as his troops, with a shredded tail and orange spikes, but with the addition of a sword for a hand and a shield that can absorb the life energy from those caught by the claws, just like the tail of a normal Soulless. If you see one, especially this one, don’t even think.

Run.
Misc
Skyll, Queen of Skull Spiders

Deep in the caves of Okoto lives the Skull Spider hordes. However, they were not left leaderless after the death of the Lord of Skull Spiders. No, that instead angered the leader. The leader was instead Skyll, the Queen of Skull Spider. And she was mad that her favorite pet was just killed. She took back the commands of her horde and kept them in line for time being, biding her time until a chance to strike. And when she gets that chance, she’ll come back with a pure vengeance.

“And trust me, don’t get her angry. When she’s unhinged…”

”Bad things happen.”
(Note: The shredded armor pieces were somewhat meant to emulate both a fur trim coat and the fuzzy creepiness of a spider. I think it turned out pretty decent.)
Rach, Skull Spider General

Without her pet, LOSS, Skyll was also without a general. So, with this in mind, she used the bite of her mask to mutate an Okotan, fusing him with the body and mind of the Skull Spider on his face. No more was that Okotan. No, now there was only Rach. He was put in charge of keeping her hordes in line with her, while always listening to her every whim.

“Wait, did you hear that?”

“AH! There he is! RU-
(Note: Both him and Skyll were made to have 8 limbs like normal spiders. It’s more noticeable on Rach, while it looks like Skyll only had six. And that’s when you realize her mask has the two leg claw things on it.)
Currently nameless witch doctor person

Not really much to say on him yet, I’m still working on his backstory. I just wanted to show him off.

Inter-Universal Travel Police
Officers
IUTP Officer J3FR37

A warrior type officer armed with a portal/gravity gun-taser mix, a device that can change between shield, hoverboard, and swords, and a sword with the ability to hack into more rudimentary technology, and his left forearm is replaced by an electromagnetic field manipulator. He uses these abilities and weapons to track down criminals charged with unlawful interdimensional travel, a crime that can cause time-space itself to collapse.

IUTP Officer S0MB32

This is the one I’m least proud of
A hacker designation of IUTP Officer, she uses her hacking glove to be able to take control of robotics and electronics, and uses her prowess with technology to easily track down the criminals she’s in charge of finding.

She also has many robotic physical enhancements, mainly used for increased mobility and flexibility.

IUTP Non-Sentient Robotic Officer Mk3, Serial #45653-20

A robot who had a hard life right off the assembly line. During his quality check, the first defect of his was the most obvious. His right arm was malformed, so he was marked for immediate scrapping. However, a defect in his programming led him to have more free control over himself, so he ran off, causing havoc. He soon got away and snuck into the armory, dressing himself like a higher ranking robot, mainly just to cover up his arm, and taking weaponry. He then blended in with the rest, getting sent out on missions with his newly assigned parnter, J3FR37, who eventually found out about his defects and helped to keep them secret. Now he helps the IUTP to track down and defeat any criminals to which they are made aware of.

(Note: He even has eyes and stuff under his faceplate)

Criminals
Non-Sentient Robotic Officer Prototype 2

A former prototype of the Non-Sentient Robotic Officer Mk I, he was scrapped soon after for many defects. However, he was left online, slowly watching himself rust away in the scrapyard. Within time, he built himself up the lost parts of his body using the scrap around him. After he escaped the scrapyard, he stole a powerful artifact that he now uses as an arm. He soon became a hindrance for the IUTP, resenting them for throwing him away.

Him without the added scrap parts.

Chlodean
Nameless

A warrior now, the one without a name was once just a boy abandoned in the wild by neglectful parents. Raised by the wilderness, he was eventually found and brought back into civilization, and raised by its people. Still, he refused to take on a name, earning him the monicker of Nameless. After finding an artifact to transform him from the steampunk looking Chlodean into what he is now, he refused his people’s place for him as a defender, instead becoming a mercenary with his crossbow, The Shaded Roulette, and his motorcycle, Gunslinger.

(Note: the bike is just a slightly modified version of the Technic Street Motorcycle set’s alt build)

Internal build of his torso.

Ao
Kogara, Queen of Ao
This queen was born without a crown, into a world wrought with chaos, ruled by the embodiment of chaos, Hepohepo. She was taught to find any groups of travelers who might appear from the sky, and help them defeat Hepohepo. One day she saw a group fall onto a plateau in the chaotic desert, and helped leas them to the way to defeat chaos itself. Once they did, Hepohepo dropped the group she helped into his own world, leaving Queen Kogara to rebuild the world into her family’s kingdom once more.

Her sand staff also has the ability to extend to a two handed weapon for extra control.

That’s all of them! Any comments and criticism is appreciated are gladly appreciated, and for the lols I’d like to know your favorite.

17 Likes

They are pretty simple, but thats ok. They still look pretty good, and I wonder if any of the Okotons will show up in a crepitant RP.

1 Like

Thank you! And I knew they were simple, hence why they didn’t each get a separate topic; they couldn’t hold up a topic on their own plus that alliterated name was too good to pass on I even admitted it.

And they might, I’m not sure.

1 Like

Some of these are pretty gappy but there isnt much you can do when it comes to ccbs okotons. I really dig Nase the most

1 Like

Slightly off-topic, but seeing Kogara reminded me of it. I think it’d be interesting to see your rendition of Hippohippo.
Also, i think the arms of Skyll are quite simplistic and bare-bones (literally), but I don’t think you can do anything to fix that without messing up the ability to fold the arms.

1 Like

Eventually I will, but first I’ll need to free up pieces.