RWBY: Rise from Ashes (RP Topic)

Terin proceeds to walk a short distance into the woods. There was a pause, “Are you freaking kidding me!!!” They heard him yell.

“Who sends people on a wild goose chase as part of an initiation test?! That’s just rude! The longer we are out here, the more likely we will have to deal with Grimm! Why did we have to go to the crash site in the first place if it was just a freaking! Red! HERRING!!!

He took a moment to try to calm down now that he had his moment to rant.

“It’s called obstacles!” Laurel yells after him. “They happen once or twice a minute! I’d suggest you get used to them!” She rolls her eyes to Disp. Kids these days.

“I understand you’re angry but you probably shouldn’t yell out of frustration right now.” Kuro said.

“You’re right; I pretty much just handed out location to any nearby Grimm on a silver platter.” He said, a bit more calmed down.

He begins walking back to the others.

Kuro: “So what now?”

“Well, pilots need to reveal their location in some way so rescue teams can find them.” He said. “This can be via a light signal, radio, smoke, anything that can tell rescue crews on the ground and in the air their location and hopefully not attract any Grimm.”

Or someone present might have seen them fall.” Laurel shrugs. “Don’t know who that might’ve been.”

“Well first, we’re talking about robot dummies, so I don’t think there would be anything like that, plus she would probably want like that to make this even harder. I think we should go the opposite way of the crash.”

“Retrace our steps?” He asked.

Laurel shrugs. Just let them go; we can find the 'bots ourselves.

“Yeah, somewhat.” Kuro responded.

OOC: is that directed at Kuro?

OOC: As far as I know, Discord is the only one that can read Laurel’s thoughts.

IC: Laurel smiles and nods along.

OOC: Ok thought so, just wanted to make sure.

1 Like

Discord looks around “So how about me make like a a tree and leaf?” Oh god. Puns. They’ve started affecting me.

2 Likes

Kuro tilted her head, not understanding the joke.

“Let’s just try to find the pilots before any Grimm show up, please.” Terin said, still a little annoyed at earlier.

“Oh, be my guest,” Laurel drawls. “You seem to have this all figured out.”

Terin shakes his head, “One problem: are the pilots programmed to actually send out a distress signal we can follow?” He asked.

“You’re a smart kid; I’m sure you can figure that out.”

Discord squints at her and does a quick stretch. “Guess were going.”