RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

“noneya.”

“Well Were you mad at me?” Paul asks.

“I mean there was a student with the same name and appearance at Shade. What’s even more interesting is that this Sayokome was invited to Shade because they managed to rebel against a bandit camp. This student also left during her third year for unknown reasons and hasn’t been seen or heard from since.”

“maybe he based his alter ego off her.”

Just leans back, and listens to Machneal play.

“Well, Yalani said he didn’t have a last name before Kota gave one to him. How could he not have a last name?”

“different cultures…”

“Kota had a last name . . . and they’re from the same tribe.”

“. . . i don’t know then”

“Well, guess what the bandits said when I interrogated them on where they last saw a coyote faunus? They said one led a revolt four years ago and came back a few weeks ago to try and finish the job. They said that when he came back, he was disguised as a female initiate, a wolf faunus.”

OOC Peaking. Will be back soon.
IC Alexis relucantly breaks away “Wow. That was long.”

“how odd.”

“Well, I also found it weird that a guy who only fought bandits once could stand against a wave of Grimm with Kota and even kill a new type of Grimm. He seemed to have more experience than he let on. I don’t know what Yalani’s deal is, honestly.”

“yeah, it’s quite odd.”

They get to the Hall. “Again, we’ll start looking again tomorrow. Do you know anyone else in Vacuo who knew Yalani? Or Kota for that matter?”

“natalie.”

“Okay, I’ll ask her. Anyone else?”

“not really.”

Mira walks in just as a member with green hair was leaving. “Oh, sorry.”

“That’s okay.”

She turns her attention back to Alice. “Not even any classmates Kota knows?”

“who was that?”