RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

should we go find him, i mean her?

Tomorrow, we all need sleep. Terin says.

They all turn in for the night.

OOC: I have the same hours for work tomorrow, you guys know the rules, good night.

OOC: Tomorrow? Aren’t you in Solitas?

Iris finishes eating and asked “could i have some more?”

Natalie only ate one piece of her fish. “You can have mine if you want,” she offers.

Alexis looks at her watch and grabs her katana. She gets up grabbing her book and disappears from the inn.

“yay!” she exclaims, taking Natalie’s fish.

Kota smiles. He decides to put on his choker, the dots under his eyes disappearing. He takes a deep breath.

Iris notices, but decides not to say anything.

“Don’t worry, Iris,” Natalie says, “He just wants to be more . . . warmhearted.”

Kota tilts his head and smiles at Iris.

OOC Is it sad that I keep reading Iris wrong?

OOC: Depends on what you read instead.

1 Like

OOC: First off, what is Solitas and secondly, I’ve said many times to use Mountain Standard Time for my time references as that is the time zone I live in. Sorry if what I said came off as rude.

OOC: Solitas is the continent Atlas was built in. I’m saying it’s kinda weird to make Shadow go all the way there just to go back (although, I kinda dislike him, so more power to you, I guess, I don’t know).

OOC: oh, well I’d think there would be something that could serve as a temporary shelter for the night and cabin in a forest was the first thing that popped into my head and I used it. Whoopsies, that’s what happens when you try to get things toned down enough to to reasonably end for a bit, I guess.

OOC: well let’s see, what’s more important, Terin’ hate for Lance or for Flare?

1 Like

OOC: I think both are equally unjustified, but that’s just me.

1 Like

OOC Like you and Soshi /s

OOC: his hate for Lance is more understandable though.

2 Likes

OOC: Well, he kinda doesn’t have much of a track record in this world, not a bad one anyways.

1 Like