RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

“my name is Toko?” She asked still very confused.

1 Like

“Yes, Toko, your my little kitten remember, try think back.” Paul says encouragingly. (@ace)

I don’t have a character, or any idea what is happening. I was expecting some sort of notification or mention that we were starting.

A Geist takes control of the surrounding dust and rock and attacks Kota, who blocks a punch with his shield. He unsheathes his knife and shifts it into a gun, shooting at the Geist’s face. The Geist blocks and tries to smash Kota, but Kota dodges and jumps on its arms, using the blade to cut them off before hitting the Geist in its face. The geist, now in its true form, tries to flee when Kota turns into a coyote and chases it down, biting it by the neck, snapping it, and killing it. Must’ve been a younger Geist. Inexperienced and relied on brute force. Well, at least the hike isn’t boring. Kota continues to walk along the path.

Heather uses this opportunity to get back to Arkane.

1 Like

OOC: Still it helps others, and Take that up with Ved in a PM

Out of nowhere a random dude appears
“Hey, what’s going on?”

OOC: I don’t want to sound rude, but reading the post would be beneficial, as my charater is on a rooftop at the moment.

Why haven’t I been doing this? Kota stands on his shield and fires his weapon, surfing on the ground.

Flare walks into town, I got to find some one from the Rift.

Arkane:" What happened?" He asks Heather.
Heather:" I had to help someone."

1 Like

POC: Does she happen to be near Paul?

Suddenly, a familiar face appears in his mind: Natalie’s. He nearly loses balance, but keeps going. What was that about? He zooms past a few Grimm. I’ll deal with them later, the village is my top priority.

OOC: yes.

OOC:
wouldn’t Kota and Natalie still be together after Kota brought her out of the rift?

Paul sees Flare. “Flare?”
He calls unsure of how he knows her, but then a memeory of Flare Arkane and him staying in an inn popped into his head

1 Like

OOC: Dunno. I worded it so either case would work.

Kota gets to the walls and starts to clear the surrounding Grimm. The creeps were relatively small, and Kota could club and shoot them down easily.

2 Likes

Flare sees him," Paul!" She flys up there crookedly.

1 Like

“Flare!”
Paul says smiling. “You remember.”
He say happily.

The Ursa Major faces Kota on the outer street near the wall. The outer street was wide and Kota got ready.

Ideruba is heading to Beacon They must be worried sick.

Flare:" Of course I remember you and everyone else, I need you help though."

OOC: Beacon has fallen remember?

1 Like