RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

Arkane:" Look I don’t know who you are, or how we are connected I actually don’t care, just leave me and my cousin alone."

Heather:" Oh I see." She readies her staff behind her.

“Fine, Xander was right it’s all pointless anyway!” Paul says teleporting away. He reaches the police station, and the hair on his tail stands up. TROUBLE!

Ideruba looks at him “Well. Time for me to make my leave. I don’t even know who this Ike fellow is. Must be a smash bros cosplayer.” Ideruba walks away

1 Like

Seeing this the right one says, “look ma’am, we’re just doing our jobs. You can pick her up later, okay?”

Paul rounds the corn, and sees Toko, he rushes forward. “TOKO!”
He calls as his face lights up. " there you are my little kitten." He says stopping short after seeing the police.

The Tajitu destroys the kiva and Kota barely grabs onto it. He unsheathes Howling Torch and shifts it into a sword, stabbing it into the eye of the Tajitu. It screeches as Kota makes its head crash into the ground. Using his Aura, he uses great force to push the blade into its head, its hilt and coyote-head pommel barely visible from the wound, killing it. Kota pulls his sword out of the Tajitu and absorbs some of its evaporating mist. Kota’s markings turn red and he sees that the Tajitu has been around Kiet Siel. He sees an Ursa Major and a few creeps, but expects worse. His markings lose their glow as the mist emits from them and evaporates completely. How fun.

OOC: what happened to other​side of the city?

1 Like

OOC: Paul teleported away, storming off, in his angry he reaches the other side. He contuisly teleported.

Heather:" I’d rather have her now." She than whacks then both in the head and the gut.

“Heather?”
Paul asks scared to move.

“and you are?” Asked an officer, grabbing her weapon.

“Her caretaker.” Paul says as he walks up to the officer. “I sugest you let me take her.” He whispers in his ear.

Kota continues walking towards Kiet Siel when he sees the village in the cliffs. Thank goodness the Ali Sonak people keep to the cliffs and canyons, more shade that way. He could see tiny black silhouettes of Grimm around the area. They call it Kiet Siel for a reason, I don’t think even my elder remembered its real name, its been broken for a long time, maybe even since the war.

Heather yanks it back.

Heather then looks at Paul, You seem familiar?

“she’s going to the station for processing.” He responds, pulling toko Along.

Paul nods at her. Thats my sweet Heather all right. Paul’s hands glow yellow and lighting strikes the officer in the back, he runs up and grabs Toko before teleporting to a nearby rooftop.

OOC: I’m trying to reveal who she is in this world…
IC: Toko claws at him, “who are you?”

1 Like

“I’m Paul, Toko, don’t you remember me?” Paul asks setting her on the rook and sitting down. “You promised me you would.” He adds quietly.

OOC: Does this help?

So…did you start without me?

OOC: Use OOC: when out of Charater