RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

She better be okay. Kota got out his flute and attached the gemstone to one of his necklaces. The gemstone glowed and the flute showed which notes to play, its holes glowing in a certain order. Kota plays the song and First Rain appeared. “That was quick.”

“I know, I need to get to Vacuo city, you know where that is, right?”

“As spirits, we do know where the city is, yes.” Kota climbs onto First Rain and First Rain takes off and flies towards Vacuo’s skyport.

Akshi looks at Paul"I’m Akshi, and you are?"

The aircraft still has a little ways to go.

“Paul Arc.” He replies his eyes still faintly glowing. He extends his left hand.

OOC I may have to go now… So ya…

Ideruba practices some runes

He shakes Paul’s ​hand, before heading to the training arena

Alice wakes up

Kota makes First Rain land a sizable distance from Vacuo. He gets off and thanks First Rain, then transforms into a coyote and runs the rest of the way.

Morgana notices Alice waking up and says, “Good morning, I brought back breakfast.”

What do you guys need?

Ideruba How was my singing? You must’ve liked I if you passed out like that

Alice wave at Morgana, not noticing Ike

“Well, I have to wake the others up before breakfast gets cold,” Morgana says, going over to Percival and lightly shaking him.

OOC: nothing I was just pointing out how you guys destroyed a com tower and now team PLAT is guarding one.

1 Like

Alice stands up and stretches

Terin is at his post.

As Morgana goes to wake Arthur up, she says to Alice and Percival, “Make sure to wash up, okay?”

Arkane also goes to his post and texts Morgana," Hey how you doing?"

“Is this a casual conversation or do you need help with something?” Morgana replies. I hope the fact that I’m teasing him translates well in text.

Arkane text:" No I’m just on guard duty and wanted someone to ‘talk’ to."

Natalie is almost to the city.

Paul stands at his posts and swivels his head keeping an eye out for trouble.

“Well, if I remember correctly, you have to be on your guard on guard duty. I suggest you get off your scroll before something happens,” Morgana replies. That may come off a bit harsh.

Kota, reverted, makes it to the skyport and waits for her airship.

2 Likes