RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

The voice, Why show them you’re crazy, you’re not you are a god.

Alice just sits, wondering how this’ll play out

Natalie:" Have I said recently how much I love coyotes?"

Ideruba “I am sorry.” Teleports out @King_Ved I am not a god. I am just a misguided person. @Ace Hope you have a good time. I might cancel the talking connection for a bit.

“Oh stop, you flatter me,” Kota says before a rain cloud pours rain over his head. “Hey, you’ll get the bag wet!” First Rain smiles as he lowers himself to let Kota and Natalie on.

Morgana, Arthur, and Percival take a deep breath.

The voice, You have so much potential. You made a human Grimm, you can do more than this you could protect the whole world with a single thought.

Natalie gets on with her bags.

but I enjoy talking to you

Kota says, “Hang on,” as First Rain takes off and flies high.

Natalie does so.

Ideurba Please stop. Just don’t. @Ace When there is a thing in your head telling you that you could be a god. You need to kind of focus on that. But for now, I will keep it.

“Enjoy the view? This was one of the things I found near Tseyi. Turns out, the village has a couple of guard dogs,” Kota says as First Rain flies fast towards Palatki.

The voice, I have knowledge which you may never in a book, I can give you the best type of power knowledge. If not for Remenant, for your sweet Alice. An image of Alice pops up for a minute.

Natalie:" This is incredible, but aren’t you scared of heights?"

“Oh, absolutely terrified, but I have to admit, it’s a nice view,” Kota says, gripping onto First Rain tightly and smiling.

2 Likes

Ideruba just sighed I don’t need power. You can teach. Sure, I won’t pass it down. More to learn and help pass time. At least tell me your name.

1 Like

First Rain lands near Palatki and Kota helps Natalie down, carrying one of her bags still.

OOC Getting late and I am tired. So I will pass out…

Natalie:" Ok."

The voice, I am Keeony, Keeony Ta she says mentally smiling.

OOC: Thank the gods, an unfamiliar name. By the way, I’m strangely way too into character. I say things I imagine my Argonian or Kota saying now.

First Rain flies back to Coyote Towers as Kota walks with Natalie back to their house.

2 Likes

OOC: actually I couldn’t remember the original name so I tried my hardest to find it but at the same time didn’t what to waste time.

IC: Natalie walks along with Kota," So what else have you done on your adventures?"

“I literally have an entire book on that,” Kota says as they enter the house. He gets out his sketchbook and says, “I was gonna have this sent to you while I was there, but I guess you were already gone by then.” He hands Natalie the sketchbook as he goes into the kitchen to cook some late dinner.