RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

Lance sees his scroll go off and picks it up, “this is Lance speaking. How may I help you?”

Kota’s breathing was irregular, but he was relieved that Alice was still breathing, though didn’t expect it to last. He remembers her treatment and shakes his head. No, not that again. His hair started to glow faintly as well.

Natalie:" Lance! Ace he is here and hurt Alice." An ambulance comes by and a few medics come over and help Alice. They get her into the ambulance. Then one medic walks up to Kota," Are you this girl’s guardian?"

“Yeah,” Kota says, holding his tail to his chest. Parts of his skin start to darken in spots as if he was covered in soot.

Toko remains by Alice.

“I see, I’ll be there as soon as possible. But in the meantime, don’t show any signs of fear.” Replies Lance, hanging up.

The medic:" Ok then you should probably come with us." motioning to the ambulance.

Natalie takes a deep breath and tries to come down but it stil showed a bit.

Kota nods and gets on the ambulance. The spots starts to show a couple of white dots. He tells Natalie, “Watch Toko for me, please.”

Toko follows quietly behind Kota.

“Toko, are you coming with me?” he asks, confused.

She nods, concerned for her friend.

“Alright, just be prepared, this isn’t like the last operation, it’s much worse.” Kota holds her hand. “Are you sure?”

She nods again, making her face appear as brave as possible.

The medic:" Is she your sister?" the doors start to close. Natalie getting her bike out and ready to follow.

Kota takes a deep breath and says to the medic, “Not by blood. Just someone I care for.”

Toko thinks for a second before nodding.

The medic:" I wasn’t talking to you, I was talking to her." motioning to Toko.

He nods, then the ambulance starts going.

Kota looks embarrassed, but shrugs it off.

OOC: Walking to class, expect delay on replies.

2 Likes

Alice enters a coughing fit.

As they leave Ace watches “run, young ones, run. You have only prolonged the inevitable.” He says, before walking off.

When they got to the hospital the medics get Alice out and in the building. Natalie arrives right behind them.

Kota follows closely. He sniffles and audible exhales.