RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

Terin throws a note through, “Got a sweet new game the other day, it’s a ton of fun, wanna try it out?”

OOC: Paul’s Island is magic, preventing portals from being formed on it.

Ideruba writes ‘Come in. I want to show you something.’

OOC Wouldn’t the portals be stronger in a place of magic?

OOC: I’m going to be gone for a while, I’m going to give Heather to @KingOfCatfish , Natalie to @ToaVakota , and Keeony to @LTVmocs

Terin walks through, wearing a green tunic with a cone hat and has a sword and shield on his back, “What do you want to show me?” He asks.

OOC: Ok, thanks.
@LTVmocs, not if that magic cancels the portals.
“Paul, who did are you talking about?” Heather asks conceded.

“Alice” paul says.

“Who is this Alice?” Heather asks taken aback a little.

OOC It is chibi. Chibi logic

Ideruba grins and closes the portal “Truth or dare!”

Terin’s hat floats above his head, “Nope.” He says, then his neck stretches to the hat’s back on his head. He returns to normal and turns to leave.

“Alice was my girlfriend, who died twice.” Paul says.
“What happened to her?” Heather asks scooting closer to Paul.

“Well. (Insert 10,000 post that have already happened exposing the complicated answer to this question here)” paul says telling her.

Ideruba encased him in shadows “Would you prefer spin the bottle?”

He draws his sword and does a Hurricane Spin, stopping himself with a tree once he’s cut down the shadows.

1 Like

“Wow, that’s a lot to take in.” Heather says leaning on Paul.
“Yeah, I know.” He says quietly as he rest his head on hers, his tail wraps around them, and he closes his eyes.

Ideruba “You are no fun. I was gonna invite Paul and Arkane. And everyone else!”

Hebi “Mr Terin is no fun.”

After a mintue of silence, Heather breaks it. “Why do you do that?” She asks Paul.

“Do what?” Paul asks as he opens his eyes.

OOC: You know that is kidnapping… right.

1 Like

“Then you shouldn’t encase people in shadows and no to the spin the bottle game.” He says, deadpanned.

2 Likes

Ideruba sighs

Hebi walks up to him and says in his most childish voice “Please play with us. We just need to wait for the others.”

“Watch it, snake boy.” He enters a combative stance, with Master Sword and Hylian Shield out.

Hebi grins “Please stay…”

Terin gets an idea, he grins mischievously. “How about a new game?”

Hebi looks at him with his head tilted. “Mr.Terin. What is it?”