RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

Lance picks her up and takes her to the restroom to clean up.

Kota returns to the kitchen and walks back out with a mug for Toko. Natalie puts her cup in the sink, frightened when Alice screamed.

Toko’s tail wags as she drinks her tea.

Kota sits by her as Natalie asks Lance and Alice, “Everything okay?”

"yeah’’ replies Lance.

“Need help with anything?” she asks.

“do they have spare clothing here?”

“I do, will that help?” Natalie asks as she goes into her bedroom and looks in her closet.

Soshi stands awkwardly “This better not n that McDonald’s coffe incident again… They got in major trouble.”

“only if they fit.” he says as Toko taps Soshi’s head.

“We don’t have a McDonald’s here. We don’t have one anywhere, there is literally none of those on this planet,” Kota says, rubbing his temples. And with that, the concept of role-playing has faded away.

Natalie finds a small dress from her childhood and asks, “What about this?”

Soshi wobbles from the poke “That was a reference. Chill…”

OOC WiFi is acting weird.

“What reference!? Reference to what? Oh my gods, I feel a migraine coming on. Look, everyone here has declined the invitation, so please just go away,” Kota says. I want to hit my head against the wall, but I’d probably break through it at this point.

2 Likes

“well let’s see.” replies Lance, as Toko taps her again.

Natalie puts the dress on Alice.

After a minute Alice says,“it feels a little big”

Soshi shakes and attempts to pick up Toko but her arms are too small.

“That’s the only thing I can find. We can look for more clothing later, okay?” Natalie says.

Kota growls.

Toko again taps her, as Alice tells Natalie “okay, thank you.”

“Hey, I am going to check on Toko, do you mind?” Paul asks nervously.

“No, go ahead.” Heather says sighing. He never can sit still. she thinks.

“Thanks, I will be back soon.” Paul says disappearing. He apears out side of Kota’s house, and hears growling. Domone pissed him off.