Salvation: Part II

“Like captain Redstocker?” She asked.

Blight cackled abruptly. “I wasn’t actually thinking about anyone in particular, but yeah, exactly!”

That is the exact thinking that got our world and race into this mess in the first place.” Epsilon said.

Zepar looks at the remaining captain, Thrift and Corona, “I guess we have a little meeting to organize.” He said.

Deus points at the word, as well.

“You were saying?” Grommet quips to Sprocket.

“Shut up and get a doctor!” the Autobot snaps back urgently, dashing over to SideStep.

“Indeed,” says ■■■■■■■■■■■■.

“I’ll bring snacks,” Thrift offers.

Megatron’s incompetent leadership has put our people on the brink,” Bludgeon refutes. “I have the means and the resolve to end this war. A pity, that you do not see that.”

“But no matter. We will be meeting in person again soon enough, and I promise you that I will pull the map from the smoldering wreckage of the Salvation, if I must.”

The communication then terminates; Bludgeon’s hologram fades away.

Song made a few steps backwards, turbid.

“My goodness, you have a terrifying laugh.” She points out

He points at himself. “Gatecrasher.” Then he wrote it in the dirt. “Gatecrasher” he said, pointing at the word.

“…Well, nice catching up with him, I suppose…” Topside remarks.

Deus responds with a thumbs-up.

She stepped backwards, before storming out of the room.

“Who am I?” He asked, and handed Deus the stick. “Write it out.”

Within a few minutes, the pain passed and SideStep was sitting on the ground, thoroughly confused and bewildered.

“Huh,” Topside reacts, before turning his attention to Epsilon.

@BlackBeltGamer98

Deus begins to scrawl a string of cyberglyphics into the sand.

“Hey! Hey !” Sprocket calls to SideStep. “You alright, man? Hold on; Forcep’s coming…”

1 Like

Song, in her dragon mode, flew away. She flew to the highest skyscraper in the little Iacon, and left herself fall down on it.
After a few minutes of silence, she tried to call Broadwing.
@meepinater

Epsilon looked at Topside, “They’ve probably traced that transmission and are on their way here.” He said grimly.

Zepar began to head for the exit from Corona’s tower to await the others at the appointed place.

“Figures.” He muttered. “Can you write it like I did?”

‘I need to figure these characters out, if I’m gonna talk with this kid.’ He thought.

“I reckon so,” Topside agrees with equal dread.

Corona and her two guards follow.

Deus taps the side of his head, then writes out Gatecrasher’s name in modern cybertronian.

“Well there we go. Anything you want to tell me?”

SideStep rubbed his eyes.
“I, uh…” he stuttered, not sure what was reality and what was memory.

“We’d better get what we came for and prepare for battle.” Epsilon said to Topside.

Zepar soon arrives at the fountain square and contacts Broadband again.

(@Chromeharpoon)

“I do?” Blight stammers. “Never really noticed it.”

“Mostly when you cackle like that. Normally you have a very nice laugh.” She tells him