Salvation: Part II

Gatecrasher moves slowly towards Salvo. Then throws a right hook!

Salvo blocks the attack with her left forearm, producing a metallic clang!

The quartermaster then jabs with her right arm, aiming down at Gatecrasher’s chest.

He leans back, putting himself off-balance.

This had a similar effect on Salvo, and the bot staggers forward a step, before quickly moving to retract her fist into a defensive posture.

Gatecrasher continues to circle. making small jabs here and there.

Salvo takes the hits- she was a tough bot- before suddenly swinging a kick at Gatecrasher’s legs.

He jumps, while he brings down a fist towards her head.

Salvo falls over, and a small crack forms in her visor from the hit.

Gatecrasher sees the damage. “Slag!” He says as he gets on his knees. “Hey!” He says, shaking her “Hey! Are you alright?”

Salvo suddenly looks up.

“Yeah,” she says casually.

Suddenly, her chest and midsection suddenly splits apart, and a black-armored minicon- Salvo herself- flies out, shooting straight up at Gatecrasher’s face, her right fist outstretched.

It bumps his mouth-plate. Putting a small dent in it. “Ow!” he says. he then grabs her by the wast with both hands.

Salvo smirks, holding her arms up in the air- the classic “I surrender” gesture.

…Only, she didn’t quite mean it.

The minicon transforms, the sudden shifting of parts making it rather difficult for Gatecrasher to maintain his grip.

He drops her, unable to maintain his grip.

A tiny little half-track now begins to do donuts around Gatecrasher’s feet, producing a high-pitched whirring sound.

Gatecrasher sighed. He tried to grab her by the back.

Salvo transforms to robot mode and jumps over Gatecrasher’s hand.

“Stand still!” Yells gatecrasher as he tried to grab her leg.

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister “everyone else is has got practical skills, fighting, mechanics, Healing” She gestures to Blight. “I’m just a singer. I try to stay out of the way.”

“Huh,” Blight shrugged. “You know, singing isn’t an impractical skill. It can inspire others, lead them to become better people.” He holds up a thin vial of green liquid. “Stuff a medic could never really do.”

“You really think so?” she asked.

“Yeah! I mean, you can ignore a speech or a comment, but a song gets stuck in your head, making it inescapable.”