Salvation: Part II

“You are, because if you aren’t you’ll get captured.”

“So you are… Some sort of Headmaster?”

Gearbox rises to his feet.

“You blackmailing us, miss?” he says, an edge to his tone. None of the other Decepticons seemed particularly pleased by this statement.

Salvo shakes her head.

“Nope,” she says. “It’s just a suit; and I’m a run-o’-the-mill minicon. Mostly.”

“Oh…” Blight frowned. “It’s just a bird.”

“I am giving you freedom. Either way, Bludgeon would still find you, and how do you think he would react when he’ll see four traitors?”

“That’s… Neat.”

He shot his ring-mandibles-thing at his face.

“Eh!” he cried, jumping back.

He recharged and shoot it again.

Juliana tried to grab him again.

He shoot his ring at her.

She takes it to the chest, knocking her back, but not before she had taken a good grip on him.

Spectrum skipped over to it and tried to lift it.

He reloads and attempts to shoot her in the heads.

OOC: You mind aiming a little lower? I’d prefer not to kill her.

IC: Juliana was dazed from the blast, yet somehow she still had a firm grip on him.

“What are you doing?” he asked the bird, slipping loose his rifle.

OOC: I don’t think it would.
IC: [quote=“ToaNoah_Wafflemeister, post:3157, topic:49995, full:true”]
“What are you doing?” he asked the bird, slipping loose his rifle
[/quote]

CRA!” he yelled.

He pointed the gun at him threateningly.

Blackbeak realised the danger, and quickly flew backwards, most likely violently hitting Juliana’s head.

OOC: it’s blunt object, flying at high speeds, at the least she’d get a serious concussion. (if TF’s can get concussions)

He head was knocked back, getting a series of scratches, and knocking her unconscious, which she was on the verge of already.

The lack of consciousness loosened her grip, letting Blackbeak go. He gut was bleeding from her wound.

Blackbeak then turned to Blight and attempted to knock him out too.

“Ah!” he screamed, swinging the gun like a bat.

Blackbeak is agile enough to not get hit and lands on his head. He then starts hitting him in the face with his… beak.