Salvation: Part II

Blackbeak yelled in his face.

Juliana tried to grab him.

He would catch him by his wing.

She grabbed hold, and tried to get her other hand on his body.

He turned into his gun mode and pointed himself to her.

“Okay, so not a random mechanimal” she observed, and let go.

He turned back to bird mode and landed between the two.

“Can we help you?” She asked, crouching.

He shrugged his wings.
OOC: @Chromeharpoon can I say that Blackbeak has a robot mode? Like a Targetmaster? It would be easier to use him.

Blight watched the bird with unwavering fear.

He quickly turned his head 180 to him, like an owl.

OOC: Go ahead.

IC:[quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:3103, topic:49995”]
Corona, it seemed, had her own errands to attend to, as well. She and the guard assume vehicle mode and leave in the other direction.
[/quote]

Actaeon went the way Driftburn went looking to see if he could find the 'con.

None of the Decepticons could answer; they didn’t know.

Salvo turns her attention back to Delta.

“Yeah, that’s the trouble with giving your gun a brain, isn’t it?” she quips.

“Me? I’m happy with the kind you just have to point and shoot.”

To drive the point home, Salvo’s left forearm shifts into a Riot Cannon, as the claw on her right arm spins around the glowing barrel of a beam emitter.

The bridge crew sits together on the ground, looking upward as they watch the Salvant dissolve.

“…Well that… that was something,” Broadband comments. “Hey, Motherboard, what in the Pit just happened?”

Motherboard evidently didn’t feel like using her words; her visor simply plays a recording of the last ten seconds, in which the ancient ship had been dismantled. The twins, Flyby and Breakswitch, snicker.

That tears it,” Topside decides, standing up. “What the hell is happening to our ship?”

Halfrunner and Lurch had managed to find themselves in each other’s company- not by choice, by any means.

“Y’know lad,” the antillian says to his Decepticon counterpart, “despite what you might want to believe, there is one thing that we have in common.”

“What could I possibly share with a dune-dwelling vagrant like you?” Lurch sneers.

Halfrunner suppresses a glower… and the urge to pound Lurch into sheet metal. His taciturn friend, the brightly-colored DJ, however, looked more than willing to make Lurch pay for that remark.

“We are both utterly worthless in the grand scheme of this voyage, mate,” Halfrunner continues. “Dress it up how you like, all your spot on the memorial will say is that you put together some mighty costly brews.”

“That’s more than what yours will say…” Lurch quietly mutters.

Greasemonkey was watching as Salvation continued to undergo its extensive repairs, utterly fascinated by the process.

The foliage snaps and sparks under Gatecrasher’s treads, and bizarre mechanimals scurry out of his path. Some looked like undead terrorocons, similar to the ones our heroes had faced weeks earlier.

“Hello?” Can y’all hear me down there?" Thrift’s voice crackles through the party’s comlinks. “In true mysterious island fashion, something’s screwing with the long-range coms.”

One sphere, embossed with the crest of Amalgamous Prime, was rather light for its size.

“I hear you.” Epsilon said.

Zepar faced the heretics, a silent unreadable expression on his face.

She thought for a little bit.
“Does he know you are here?”

“Dang. How much of a weapon are you?”

“Awesome,” Thrift replies.

“No,” Breakout replies. “I doubt anybody’s realized we’re gone.”

Salvo retracts the weaponry and shrugs her shoulders.

“A fair bit, actually,” she says. “Would you believe I’m actually a minicon under all this armor?”

“That’s perfect!”

“A what?”

“Yeah, I guess so,” Breakout agrees. “But 'e’s always 'ad a way to find you before, 'asn’t 'e?”

Salvo tilts her head.

“Y’know… a minicon?” she says. “A tiny person?”

“I cooked up something. Something that you all are part of.”

“No… I mean… How can you be one of them?”

“Uh… are we?” Shakedown asks, looking to his twin.

“I don’t remember volunteering for anything…” Tossup comments.

“Well, it’s simple, really,” Salvo says.

The gunsmith transforms, turning into a four-legged machine crowned with a massive energy cannon.

Standing beside the mech was a red-armored minicon boot-like feet and a round face.

Salvo waves.