Salvation: Part II

“I’m sorry? You’re breaking up.”

“Says the bot to the one who lived there for 22 years of his life.”

Spectrum glanced up and waved cheerily to the newcomers, before returning to her work.

Daria kept up with the group, mainly keeping to herself.

Scrapshot nodded and watched as the dragon-esque bot walked out.

“But… I have legs…

“You Kidding?” she asked, pointing to the pieces left out of the Salvation.

@Chromeharpoon when they arrived, Delta turned to robot mode and left herself to fall on the ground.

“Sorry,” Broadband says. “I just found-…-rrible communication skills.”

Corona and Sidewinder were relieved to see that their allies hadn’t hurt either Spectrum or Facelift, and delighted to see them completing Nova’s body.

“Really now?” Thrift reacts. “Well, I’m jealous.”

OOC: Do I need to describe the control room again?

IC:

And?” the Heavy Trooper growls.

Salvo and Delta had come to a rocky shore stretching for nearly a mile in either direction, looking out toward the sea, where the South Continent could be seen on the horizon. Pieces of ancient cybertronian technology jut out of the water- evidently, there had once been more to the spaceport in ages past.

“What do you require of me?”

“Don’t be, I was keeping an eye on someone. The same person I followed here.”

Redstocker kept starring at his legs for a while before his expression suddenly changing.
“Oh, my! Oh my! It’s been quite a while!” he said in a perfect Cybertronian, jumping on his feet like if he never lost them.

“Ooo! Wanna go there?”

Zepar immediately contacts Motherboard, “Motherboard, what happened to the cube?” He asked, his mind already working to try and deduce that.

Don’t die!” Broadband could be clearly heard commanding Gatecrasher and the rest. The rest of her words were largely indecipherable. Something about putting teams together…"

Oh?” says Thrift, raising an eyebrow. “Intriguing. Who, may I ask?”

Several prisoners around Redstocker back away, giving the Autobot some space.

“Go where?” Salvo asks.

“Shockwave has reported artifact number seven-seven-two-five as stolen,” Motherboard reports. “He, Sprocket, and Grommet have begun to search for it.”

“Oh, she means our experimental combiner team.”

“A certain female Neutral by the name Juliana. You wouldn’t have seen her by any chance have you?”

“So mutch tine has passed! What year is it?”

“There.” she says, pointing to the continent.

“Where could it be?” Zepar asked.

His mind was racing: two ground bridge terminals’ coordinates were given to him earlier by Motherboard and being able to pick any spot on a planet to just teleport to would be very useful if one were fleeing with a stolen item.

Epsilon took a deep breath and turned towards Facelift, “Facelift, do you know whose Spark that body will be inhabited by?” He asked.

One prisoner, confused, gives the current date.

“Do I look like I can swim?” Salvo asks rhetorically.

“Unknown,” Motherboard replies. “Crewwoman Broadband, however, is currently in contact with several other crew members who have traveled to the continent in the south via a ground bridge.”

Facelift stands up straight and drops a half-formed servo onto the table.

“No, come to think of it, I don’t,” he says. “They didn’t tell me.”

OOC: Was this supposed to be in response to Broadband?

“Oh my. That much?”

“Yes…?”

“Isn’t that somewhat important?” GC asks.

“As a matter of fact, I have!” Thrift informs Laslow.

“She and I did some business a few days ago concerning a door for some hole-in-the-wall place in the main hangar.”

“…Yes?” The prisoner responds, confused.

“Well I can’t,” Salvo bluntly replies.

Facelift looks up toward the ceiling, deep in thought.

Hmmm… maybe,” he says.

Laslow smiled.

“Figures. It’s just like her to help some nobody with something, and spending her own money I’m sure”.

GC gives him an unimpressed looked.

Epsilon took a deep breath and only said two words, “Nova Prime.”

“I’ll take Wildsong with me to one of the ground bridges and see if the cube was taken through there.” Zepar said to Motherboard, “If our thief wanted to make tracks, a Ground Bridge would be the fastest way to do that.”

Redstocker put his head on his chin, but suddenly jolted.
“I have a beard?!”

“I could take you on my back.”