Salvation: Part II

“So long as he deserves it, which will certainly take a very long time from my people.” Zepar whispered to GC.

“But he just got revived.” Wildsong snapped back.

“Uh, excuse me.” Redstocker asked politely. “Can I please get my shot gun back, so I can help with moving the prisoners?”

Now,” Nova says. “About getting that explanation…”

“If we’re going to attack, we should do it now!” Lurch hisses. “While he’s vulnerable!”

Help would seem to be appreciated.

Redstocker’s shotgun had been left on Salvation. As such, it was likely in pieces with the rest of the Fleetcarrier right now.

“How about no?” Juliana said, with contempt. “Considering you SHOT me with it!”

She then began to look around to decide where to start.

“But lady! I was senile back then! I just want to do my duty!”

“You can do your duty as a Prisoner!” She stated.

He sighed.
“Fine, miss.”
He then ran to the other prisoners.
“Gentlemen, we move places. Please do not oppose.” he said, trying to make the prisoners move forward.

Many of the spaceport’s towers were abandoned and seemed like they could hold a large quantity of people.

Most of the prisoners were unarmed, and after the disaster that was their last attempt at a breakout this morning, few of them were inclined to protest.

“HEY! REDSTOCKER!” She called, “UP THERE!” pointing to the afore mentioned tower.

He raised a thumb up, showing that he is aware of that.

Zepar gives Corona a look that said, “You’re the best suited to explain what’s going on.”

Forcep follows their gaze.

Corona steps forward and introduces herself. She explains to Nova Prime the nature of his surroundings and her reasons for raising him from the dead.

Nova is quite surprised. The Omega Lock was real, after all? He was destined to save the universe?

Well, of course I am, he thinks. It’s only taken a million years for someone else to see it!

“It would seem I am in your debt,” the disgraced Prime says, bowing.

@meepinater Nova rises and then points a finger at Spectrum and Facelift.

“You two, there!” he says. “You’ve done well restoring this body of mine.”

The Prime once more casts a glance at his large and imposing form.

“Truly, this is excellent craftsmanship,” he muses, flexing his arm.

“Well, uh, I’ve had practice,” Facelift says. This remark makes Topside squirm.

“Tell me, what will you do once we find the Lock?” Zepar asked.

“Why, restore the Allspark to health, of course!” Nova says, as if it were obvious.

“That’s what I’m here for, isn’t it?”

“And after that?” Zepar asked, “After you save Cybertron, what will you do then?” Zepar was studying Nova’s expressions very closely for if he was lying.

Nova looks toward the ceiling, giving the question some thought.

“Well… I suppose I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it…” he says with a dark chuckle.

Nova’s only readable facial features were his eyes, which conveyed great sense of foreboding and more than a touch of malice- though directed at what or whom, it was impossible to tell. If Corona had hoped that Nova’s stay in the Pit had reformed him, she may have unfortunately been wrong…

“Be that as it may, we should focus on our current dilemma, the inbound decepticon fleet.”

“Right!” The disgraced Prime exclaims.

“You’ve summoned me here at just the right time, it seems. Where are these ‘Decepticons’ now?”

“In orbit somewhere. Our battlecrusier is currently… “indisposed” right now, so we can’t take them out.”

OOC: the most expressive part of one’s face is their eyes, they’re called the windows to the soul for a reason.

IC: “You’re planning something and if want me to have any modicum of trust in what you do, you will tell me exactly what your plans are and not lie.” Zepar said clearly.