Salvation: Part II

“Just looking for something to kill my time.”

“Sheesh…” Song says as she continued searching for survivors.

Zepar nods, “Indeed, with all that has transpired of late, having a moment’s respite like this is strange.” He said.

“So what’s that?” he asks, pointing to the display.

“Some sort of Spark but these passages from the Covenant are a bit unusual.” He said.

“How so?”

“These excerpts all refer to the Allspark and Primus himself.” He pointed out, looking for a passage to translate as an example. (@Chromeharpoon)

“Wasn’t that the norm?”

One excerpt reads like so:

When a spark comes online, there is great joy; when a spark is extinguished, the universe weeps.

It looked as though there were no survivors to be found in the hangar.

“More or less but these passages seem to talk directly about Primus and the Allspark, whereas the Covenant also recounts the lives of the Chaosbringer, the Heralds of Unicron, The original 13 Primes, The War of The Primes and so on until the end of the first Golden Age when the Primes were entombed.”

Zepar muttered this in NeoCybex.

1 Like

“There is nobody here!” she yelled.

"So are you telling me that these passages aren’t in the Covenant?

“No, these passages seem to come from the Covenant, I just find it odd how they are showing up on a display about a single Spark.” He said.

“Right…”

I’m sure the answers to why this display is showing these things will come in time. He thought.

“So, what do you want to talk about?” Zepar asked Gronius.

“Well… I heard that you are an Angelicon and…”

Zepar nods, inviting Gronius to continue.

“Copy that!” the team leader shouts back. The rescue team begins to press deeper into the wreck.

“…and I kinda wanted to talk to somebody close to a psychologue, or a saint.”

She followed them.

Zepar sits down, “Go on.” He said, his body language showing he was listening to Gronius.

“Yeah but… You know…” he said, pointing with his head at King Quan, as in saying that he was not going to say what he had to say in front of anybody.

Zepar nods, “Come with me, I think I know a good place.” He said as he rose.

OOC: Here’s hoping the cathedral in Little Iacon has an office room Zepar and Gronius could use to chat in.