Salvation: Part II

“Among them would be Shockwave, the Splitter Brothers and a few more.” He said.

OOC: I’m basically saying that the PCs and a couple of NPCs can definitely be trusted in Zepar’s eyes.

1 Like

“Uhm… I don’t know how good of a choice Shockwave is, or why he would even come down and join us in this situation. Not to mention that if some of Bludgeon’s generals or even he himself would see him trying to sneak on the battlefield they would concentrate all of their forces on us.”

“He is very smart and effective in combat on an intellectual level as well as on a firepower level considering the Hyperflux Cannon he always carries.” Zepar said.

Gronius considered the idea of bringing Shockwave into the team for a few moments.
“Let’s put him under the ‘maybe’ category. Who are these Splitter Brothers that you are talking about?”

Zepar explains the Combiner team that had recently lost some of their number and had also been restored to being able to combine into a gestalt with their reduced numbers.

“Ah! I’ve seen them a couple of times, but never really talked to them that much. They are the guys who helped us distract Nova till we killed him, right? Let’s put them three at ‘definitely’ then, they seem to be able to stand in a fight. Any other suggestions?”

Zepar thinks, “perhaps Epsilon could be of use considering how he handled the situation on the Insecticon world.” He said.

“Uhm… Who again?”

“The guy that turns into a turret and has a tan color scheme and one big blue optic for a face.” he said.

“You think he would help?”

“it’s possible.” Zepar said, “It all depends on what you feel is needed to do this.”

“OK, then let’s put him at ‘definetely’ too. Anybody else?”

“Anyone you’re considering?” Zepar asked.

“Yeah, here is the thing…” Gronius said, scratching the back of his head and looking at the floor. “My cast of people I would really trust isn’t that big. I guess this girl Delta could work. She’s been through an… let’s say interesting backstory recently, and I don’t think she could be a spy. I would put her at ‘definitely’. Other than her? Maybe Alterion and Redstocker? I would put them at ‘maybe’, seeing that I don’t think how much they would want to help. Not to mention that Redstocker recently started to walk again and… I think they’d want some time together to talk about it. I would have put Wildsong on the list but… you know. And there is also this Decepticon called Broadwing that became close friend with her. He would most than likely want to help too, tho I haven’t seen him for a while. Maybe he died in a battle…”

Zepar nods, listening closely and thinking on these things.

“So one more on ‘definitely’, two more on ‘maybe’, and one on… ‘if he is still alive’. This is what I was saying, the others that I would suggest are just some lads that I’ve seen in action and that I think might pull the job off.”

Zepar nods, “Indeed.” He said.

“Perhaps we could also consider enlisting a Junkion as they can provide a useful and helpful different take on any given situation?” He asks.

“Do you know any Junkion?”

“Thrift is one that comes to mind but I’m not sure how many other Junkions are on the ship.” He said.

“Right, then we put him on ‘maybe’. Now, speaking of which which, how about we try to bring in these Autobot called Scrapshot and Salvo? Just to have the cherry on top of the cake. Again, we need power for this mission. I saw the first in battle, and he could help. The latter would definetely help.”

1 Like