Salvation: Part II

Zepar nods in agreement.

“OK. We put them on ‘maybe’. Four definitelys, five maybes, and one more if he is alive. In total we would twelve. That is way more than I was originally hoping for when I came to you with this plan, to be honest.” he said, obviously happy that he may be able to assemble to force to rescue his sister. “Should we give our team a name?” he said, the excitement obviously taking the best of him.

Zepar shrugs, “I’m sure if that’s needed.” He said.

“Suggestions? Or should we get the others first?”

“We should probably gather the team first.” He said.

“Right.” Gronius said, standing up. “Who should we try to talk to first?”

“Your team, your call.” He said.

“Oh… Uhm… How about you comm this Epsilon, and I do the same with Delta, and then we go together for the Splitters?”

“Sure.” Zepar says.

He nodded, before leaving the room and closing the door behind him, giving him time to call Epsilon.

Zepar calls Epsilon, “Hey, kid.”

“Yeah, who is this?” Epsilon asks as he was driving all over the place in his tank mode…anyone who asked him why got a ‘i am just breaking it in’ response but the reality was that he was just so stoked he was a triplechanger and now had a vehicular alt mode.

“Zepar, the dragon Angelicon.” Zepar answered.

“Oh, yeah.” Epsilon replied, “So, what can I do for you?”

“Gronius and I want to talk with you and a few others about something and I was wondering if you were interested.” He explained.

“Mmm…Eh! Why not.” He said.

“Great, Gronius will fill you in later about the specifics.” Zepar said before hanging up.

On the hallway, Gronius also contacted Delta.
Delta, who at this point left the Sunrise together with Blackbeak, quickly answered to the call, as her small built-in screen showed that it was coming from Gronius.
“Gronius! Hi!” she quickly said, her cheeks turning red.
“Hey Delta. I kinda need a thing from you.”
“Sure thing, sure!” she quickly said, louder than she would have wanted."
“I am putting together a team. It’s a long story, but I need you for it. What do you say, are you—”
“YES!” she yelled, at this point her entire face being red.
“Uhm… Great…!” Gronius said, a little confused by her screams. “Just be sure to come to the cathedral, and we’ll tell you more there.”
“All right!” she said, before closing in and facepaling herself. “Stupid, stupid, stupid…” she repeatedly called herself.
Gronius then entered the room.
“So?”

He nods, “He’s in.”

“Mine’s too. Let’s go for the Splitter brothers.”

1 Like

Zepar stands up to follow Gronius.

“Uhm… You lead the way, I barely know them.” Gronius said stepping backwards, raising his hands to show that he is not the one to lead in this position.

@ProfSrlojohn Meanwhile, Redstocker was still trying to talk with Juliana.

Zepar begins heading out to look for the Splitter brothers.

@Toa_Vladin

That was all this section of the console had to offer.

■■■■■■■■■■■■ scans the bridge, his brow narrowing.

1 Like

Gronius followed him.

OOC: I don’t really have much to say here. I don’t really want to repeat “followed them” over and over and over again.

OOC: Then don’t have song just follow the rescue team over and over and over again. Have her be more proactive.

IC:

The other half of the rescue team journeys elsewhere into the wreck of the Dark Sky. The hulk groans and creaks as waves lap against it, sweeping loose debris out into the sea. Dark shapes move beneath the water, slithering through the wreckage.