Salvation: Part II

As soon as they open fire she transformed into robot mode and went into freefall. Then moments later changing into space fighter mode and rocketing upward. Leaving the two jet troopers to shoot at each other, and if she was really lucky, they’d crash into one another head on.

With great reflexes he turns around and balls one of his claw hands into a dense fist, throwing a fast and heavy punch right into the Berserker’s face.

1 Like

“T-t-t-there!” Spectrum pointed excitedly.

“Probably.” SideStep remarked, glancing at the Blue Key in his hand.
He walked up to the broken door.
“I’m smart enough to figure out how to use a key. Can’t be that hard, right?”

A round airlock beneath the turrets would allow King-Quan to enter the ship.

Prove to us that you can,” the two Knights say in unison, before their holograms fade away.

Garand translates.

The door had no keyhole for the Blue Key, nor does one appear when SideStep approaches. Like the rest of the chamber, it was heavily damaged and worn with age.

One Air Trooper shoots the other down, but just barely avoids death. Evidently, this instance of friendly fire didn’t weigh too heavily on this bot’s conscience, as he wastes no time trying to re-acquire Starchaser.

The Berserker hits the ground on all fours, coughing up a spray of Dark Energon as he seethes at Treadquake, growling like a savage mechanimal.

The Heavy Trooper is shot in the head and dies, falling on top of Thrift.

SideStep knocked on the door. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:7613, topic:49995”]
The Heavy Trooper is shot in the head and dies, falling on top of Thrift.
[/quote]

Thrust chuckles and tries to lift the trooper off of Thrift.
“You alright?”

Starchaser notes where the small autobot pointed, keeping track of the location as she finished up this dogfight.

“Alright. I’ll get down there as soon as I can.”

Starchaser turns around and opens fire on the air trooper, flying at him head on.

Treaduake stomps down on the decepticon, as a means of pinning it down. Then using one one of his claw hands he grabs at it’s leg and tries to rip it off.

Spectrum nodded.

His optics detected an airlock, he cautiously walked towards it and opened it up and went inside. King-Quan while not a master at stealth, didn’t cause much noise if at all. As he was ascending down and once he did. He ducked away and his optics were looking to each side. He was most likely looking in directions to see if there were any enemies nearby and a way towards the bridge.

Scorchlock’s right optic twitched as the two holograms said that he should prove himself. “Nuts and Bolts didn’t I prove myself already!” He said loudly, as he sighed exasperatingly. “Hmph, typically, wise bots with wording that makes no sense, as usual. They didn’t even tell me what the trial was.” He mentioned as he looked around for any signs of a trial.

The knock produces a dull thud that echoes throughout the darkened room.

Thrift picks himself up off the ground.

“E-yep!” the merchant says. “Never been better.”

“Didn’t really need your help,” he lies. Unconvincingly. “Had that guy on the ropes, I did.”

The trooper is shot to pieces, what’s left of him falling beneath Starchaser and tumbling toward the battlefield below.

The Berserker howls as Treadquake rips his leg off. With manic fury in his eyes he points a dual-barreled cannon up at the Wrecker and fires a shot of plasmic Dark Energon at him.

The airlock opened into an antechamber with shelves lined with repair equipment for the turrets outside. Luckily for King-Quan, there were no enemies in her with him.

“…can I open it?” SideStep tried opening the door. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:7618, topic:49995”]
Thrift picks himself up off the ground.

“E-yep!” the merchant says. “Never been better.”

“Didn’t really need your help,” he lies. Unconvincingly. “Had that guy on the ropes, I did.”
[/quote]

“Sure. Just keep telling yourself that.”
Thrust pats him on the shoulder.

The door doesn’t budge.

“I will, my friend!” says Thrift. “…Say, you three look different…”

“Gee, why didn’t I think of that.” He snarcked as he crossed his arms. “Third trial my aft…” He mentioned as he began to roam around the place.

Seeing that there was no enemy, King-Quan brought his hand towards his ear-com piece. “King-Quan to Motherboard, do you read?” He asked, speaking quietly through the com link.

With the two threats taken care of, she quickly relocated Forcep’s position and flew down, making an abrupt landing just next to him, opening her hatch as soon as she was on the ground.

“Alright. Time for you to get out.”
She said quickly.
@meepinater

Having the superior physical position, Treadquake was able to use his free hand to grab the cannon and wrench it to the side, letting blast shoot aimlessly into the sky. He then used the torn leg to bludgeon the berserker over the head with tremendous force.

The room, and everything in it, was in an extreme state of disrepair. Much of the damage looked deliberate, as if the Knights or some previous traveler had taken great care to thoroughly trash the place.

Forcep was crouched behind a rock, reattaching a Decepticon’s arm.

The Berserker remains alive, sustained by Dark Energon and rage. Treadquake’s strike leaves his face bloody, but with his free, clawed hand the New Decepticon swipes manically at the Wrecker’s leg.

“Affirmative, crewman King-Quan,” Motherboard replies.

SideStep holds up the key and pokes the door with it. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:7620, topic:49995”]
“I will, my friend!” says Thrift. “…Say, you three look different…”
[/quote]
“Yeah we got a bit of an upgrade.” Lightshift said, transforming and landing. [quote=“MaximusPrimal, post:7622, topic:49995”]
“Alright. Time for you to get out.”
She said quickly.
[/quote]

Spectrum hopped out and waved.
“T-t-t-t-t-thank you! Goodb-b-bye!”
She turned and skipped towards Forcep.
@Chromeharpoon

The wrecker growls in pain, grinding his foot into the Berserker’s torso. He tossed the leg to the side and used both claws to pull at the cannon, trying to rip it off.

“See you around! I’ll talk to you when all this is over 'kay?”
With that Starchaser blasted back off into the sky and towards the Salvation, putting all of her focus into looking for the insecticons.

“Come on. They said they’d be here. Where are they?”
She said in a worried voice.

Click too watched the sky with great anticipation. Desperately looking for his queen.

“K-kay!” Spectrum said happily.

1 Like

Scorchlock sighed as he looked upwards. “Primus, if you there, show me a sign, darn it.” He said frustratingly. “I hate these trials…” He growled slightly before he glanced at Garand. “What do you think we should do?” He asked.

“Thank primus,” King-Quan said as he looked around the area, to determine where he really was. “Can you pinpoint my location inside the ship?” He asked her. “If so, is there a way I can send you a complete map of the ship’s overall overhaul and schematics?” He suggested.

Again, nothing happens.

“Why are you asking me?” Garand asks. “I just woke up a few hours ago.”

This is successful. The Berserker continues to claw at Treadquake’s leg.

A few warrior-class insecticons had joined the battle already, and were tossing about Ground Troopers like toys as they let loose shrill battle cries. Of Arthropoda, however, there was yet to be a sign.

“I am unable to determine your exact location within the DSW Armageddon, crewman King-Quan,” Motherboard says.

Scorchlock glanced at him dumbfounded. “Oh, you really gonna do that now?” He asked as he walked towards him. “Every minute now Bludgeon can bust this place into smithereens. While we waste precious time with these stupid and godforsaken useless trials!” He said. “Time is of the essence, and if we don’t do anything. We won’t get our planet back. So work with me!”

“Is ist because the DSW Armageddon is shielded?” He asked through the coms. “If so, I could deactivate the shielding if I find a panel, correct?”

SideStep grumbles and turns around, looking for a pedestal or something covered up that might be of use.