Salvation: Part II

Skystalker’s wings ■■■■■, transforming into cannons. The predacon shoots two spinning disk into the ground in front of Laslow, producing a blinding flash of light and a fiery explosion.

Forcep was treating wounded bots nearby. He couldn’t do anything for Fortress right now, but he could get Starchaser back into fighting shape.

Skylynx blitzes past Treadquake, and the Wrecker inadvertently grabs the beast’s tail instead. Skylynx skids to a stop, turning to glower at the Wrecker, before flicking his tail to send him flying.

Antimatter cannons flip out from the fortress’ outer ring, angling upward to target the New Decepticon warships. Throughout the gorge, hard-light Knight sentinels materialize and begin to attack Obsidian’s infantry. Twenty of the sentries group together and flip the last Siege Walker onto its side, before pulling the pilot out of the cockpit.

Pixel inflicts little damage upon the mercenary, and he attempts to swat the minicon away with his hand.

Bludgeon deflects the beam with his sword.

“The boy is defending his master,” he says. “That is quite admirable.”

“Oh, Primus, not you too!” Banzaitron groans, rolling his optics.

This mercenary is killed, leaving three remaining. One draws a shotgun and blasts at the flying blades.

Pixel gets rather frustrated, attempting to attack harder until…

…he is forced away from his opponent, falling flat on his back. “M-eeeAnie!” he shouted, regaining his footing.

Laslow Throws up his arm, shielding his face from the blast.

When the blast had subsided, Laslow was still standing, blackened from the flames, but otherwise unharmed.

“Come on! You call that a shot? This is a shot!” He taunts, swinging his rifle up and firing a couple shots at the beast.

Fortress opened his door, and Starchaser came limping out. Approaching Forcep.

“Hey doc… Think you could… Help me out…?”
She said weakly, before collapsing at the medic’s feet.

The wrecker kept a tight grip on the tail, even when slammed face first into the ground. He got back to his feet and pulled the tail hard, trying to get the rest of the predacon closer to him.

Scorchlock grinned. “I can get used to this.” He stated. “Keep 'em coming baby!” He would continue the assault.

King-Quan glanced at Bludgeon. “If there is any honor in you left.” He said. “I challenge you to a dual.” He declared. “You versus me.” He pointed with his thumb at himself.

The two blades came straight towards the Mercenary, dashing to the side around the left and right flank of the Mercenary before the two sped up towards is head, once again, attempting to impale him.

The shots inflict minimal damage upon Skystalker, and the Predacon roars before blasting at Laslow with his freezing breath.

Treadquake does not succeed, and Skylynx, annoyed, launches a sudden kick at the Wrecker with on of his hind legs.

Forcep begins repairs right away, mending Starchaser’s weapons and getting her skyworthy again.

The defenses were automated, and bombarded the enemy automatically without Scorchlock’s input.

Bludgeon smiles, amused, behind his mask.

“Stand down, my student,” he bids Banzaitron. The mercenary sheathes his swords and steps aside, allowing Bludgeon to approach King-Quan.

The mercenary is killed.

The autobot is thrown back, crashing to the ground. He stands up and shakes his head, charging at the Predacon. Firing a missile at it while he ran.

The damage was extensive. (Taking a whole bomber’s payload point blank will do that to ya) but nothing needed to be replaced. Starchaer lay there, still unconscious, while the medic did his work.

Laslow attempts to dodge, but some of the breath reaches his lower leg, encapsulating it in ice.

“Great, I might have bitten off more than I can chew here…” he muttered.

“Good to know…” Llun ends transmission and prepares the ground-bridge. He slyly comments to himself, “You know I should have asked if fortress was a name or a place.”

The merc jumps through the ground-bridge and falls a small distance before landing, “Now what is this fortress and who I shoot.”

Llun readies his assault rifle, ready for combat.

1 Like

Skylynx charges as well, but his advance is halted when the missile strikes his chest. The predacon roars in pain, then breathes a jet of fire at Treadquake.

Skystalker leaps forward, slashing at Lalsow with his claws.

Forcep does what he can, repairing the worst of the damages before he rouses Starchaser from stasis.

The second part of that question was answered by a shot from a nucleon charge rifle striking the ground bu Llun’s feet.

The merc jumps to the side and fires indiscriminately in the general direction where the shot came from, unloading his rounds as fast it his assault rifle could spew them.

Llun fails to hit his assailant: a New Deception Sharpshooter camped out between two pillars of rock. The soldier refocuses his weapon, firing at Llun’s midsection.

Laslow shifts, and with both jands, tries to put his rifle in between himself and the predacon.

OOC: How big is this thing anyway?

Llun knowing he’s in a bad position keeps on the move, making himself as difficult to shoot at as physically possible. The projectile aimed at his midsection would graze his abdomen, as the merc was still in motion.

Llun now knowing the direction of the shooter, aims roughly at the pillars and unloads a second round of shots in the decepticon’s location. His other hand holding his side. He needs cover, now.

The wrecker lifts his arm and blocks the flame with one of his massive claw gauntlets, not slowing down. Once he gets in range, he swings with his other arm to give a devastating punch to the face.

Starchaser blinked her optics as she woke up. As her mind reactivated, she looked up and saw Forcep. Realizing that this was the second time, in the same battle, that Starchaser, the legendary decepticon of the skies, had to get medical aid. From autobot medics no less.

She let out a painful groan of frustration.
“This is getting embarrassing.”

One of Skystalker’s claws grabs hold of Laslow’s rifle, instead of Laslow himself. The predacon hisses and tries to tear the gun from the Autobot’s grip.

OOC: I’d say he comes up Fortress’ knees in beast mode, just about.

IC:

The shots strike the rocks around the Sharpshooter, and the New Decepticon backs away. He transforms into his vehicle mode and takes to the air, launching a missile at the ground just in front of Llun’s path.

Skylynx’s head snaps to the side as the blow connects. The predacon whips his spiked tail at Treadquake in retaliation.

“Would you prefer I hand you over to Facelift?” Forcep dryly quips.

Spectrum jumps at the Merc, attempting to saw off his legs and arms. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:7850, topic:49995”]
Vertebreak backs away as the shotgun blasts strike his armor, before breathing fire at Split.
[/quote]

Split rolls out of the way, reforming his shield.
“We have to get them away from here!” He said. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:7850, topic:49995”]
Garand and Zepar are silent.

“Of course they can,” Lurch scoffs. “A few rabid beasts are no match for cybertronian might!”
[/quote]

SideStep chuckles.
“See? This guy gets it. Lighten up, you two.”

Spectrum is successful, and the dis-armed Mercenary falls over, unconscious.

Vertebreak’s cannon emits another stun blast, causing the transformers in the immediate area to seize and cover their ears. Even the Predaking is not immune to the weapon’s effects, throwing its head back and howling in pain.

The Angelicons clearly do not share SideStep and Lurch’s opinion. They leave to lend the rest of our heroes a hand.

Laslow wrestles with the beast, fighting for the weapon, but his grip eventually falters, and it slips out of his grip.

Spectrum glares around for another enemy to take apart. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:7888, topic:49995”]
Vertebreak’s cannon emits another stun blast, causing the transformers in the immediate area to seize and cover their ears. Even the Predaking is not immune to the weapon’s effects, throwing its head back and howling in pain.
[/quote]

Split yelled in pain, covering his ears again. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:7888, topic:49995”]
The Angelicons clearly do not share SideStep and Lurch’s opinion. They leave to lend the rest of our heroes a hand.
[/quote]

SideStep turned towards Lurch.
“…so now we just wait, I guess.”