Scorpion - Plague Mech: Epsilon

New plague mech yeet, enjoy him in all his purply glory. No story relevance yet, but he’s more of a stealth class mech.

Various action poses

Closeups and such

Hope you all like it!

86 Likes

Your MOCs never cease to amaze me.

5 Likes

I aim to impress :blush:

3 Likes

This is absolutely fantastic. I love the silhouette.

3 Likes

Is there a pilot?

2 Likes

Plague mechs don’t require pilots, they work independantly

4 Likes

Dang. Welp.
That’s another topic in the Holhii Kolhii awards.

5 Likes

crap this is good stuff!

2 Likes

Why are you so good at this? Great work.

2 Likes

Beats me ¯_(ツ)_/¯ glad you like it though

2 Likes

(Shrieks in excitement) This is awesome. The head and overall shaping are superb. Have you ever thought of taking a picture with all of the plague mechs together? I feel like it would look killer.

2 Likes

I have yeah, unfortunately only 4 of the 5 ive made so far are built up, and its really hard to make mosquito look good in photos. In the meantime heres a collage of the 4 standard sized mechs

13 Likes

excellent,as usual! You’re MOCs are a constant inspiration to me! I just love the proportions and sharpening,the torso specifically. Keep it up!

1 Like

Happy to hear my stuff inspires you :blush: one of the best compliments to hear as an artist

1 Like

This is amazing. Looks like a fusion between Shockwave and Scorponok.

2 Likes

These are all great. Every one of them is filled with so much detail and consistency, but my favorite one is definitely the mantis, it’s really cool, especially with the four red eyes and the chaingun. The scorpion is a close second though. I’d have never thought to use that handlebar peice as a monobrow.

1 Like

Haha thankyou! I think mantis is still my favourite too. And i got the idea for the monobrow thing after watching chappie

2 Likes

Amazing work!

1 Like

great moc, i’m jealous

1 Like

You know how much i love your mocs buddy, this one included. It kinda reminds of a geth from mass effect

1 Like