Shadd, "Old" Moc

Here is bloody old moc that I got around to updating, somewhat.

Who doesn’t like big bushy eyebrows? You can’t tell me those don’t look like eyebrows.

Shadd started out as a dark hunter named Reaper that I originally posted to Mocpages.
Shudders at his mocs from that stage in his life “Sedative psychiatric medication and moccing do not go well together.”

As you can see, not much really changed from that first version of him, nor from his “second” version which apparently had an affinity for a certain rock formation during the 2014 convention circuit.

However I am quite happy with his current version. Yeah the arms and torso really didn’t change, but they never really needed to change. I wanted to avoid ccbs as much as possible with him. I should also note the torso design is not my own, but I built him so long ago that I can’t remember where I found the design. If anyone knows the origin, let me know and I’ll source back.

Why does he have chains? I don’t know. Originally they were for his saws, but they then just became a part of him. Maybe he’s an escaped experiment? Never really came up with a backstory for him of any kind. Also tried to make sure the “Heartlight” matched up with the 2001-2003 eye stalk piece as best it could. Not an exact match but I feel it works.

25 Likes

The way he holds the weapons are really cool.

1 Like

Looks like a mutated toa

I like how you build it so yea it cool good job on moc. I’m looking forward to more of your mocs

I’m glad you like it. I’ve always liked those Ben 10 hands, but they just lack any connection points. However I saw the technique from somewhere else.

Also felt having the handle of the weapon angled made it look more… unique.

2 Likes