Should the Toa of Lightning's name be Voriki? [Characters]

So would I, but if the TTV did make a name change, as they have suggested, I think Avohkii would suffice!

1 Like

Im a little a late, but wasnt Voltix Purple so lego has already associated lighting with purple

1 Like

I would be happy with the name Avohkii.

2 Likes

Very nice! I´d still like the Toa´s name to be Voriki, however, Avohkii won´t work unless it wears the actual Kanohi Avohkii. Are you sre this will happen?

1 Like

Why would someone be named after their mask? Avohki could be interesting as it was the prophesied mask of the seventh toa, but for Gen 3 we make it the name of the actual seventh toa. (i’m pretty sure Voriki was just a place holder)

1 Like

I like Voriki. It follows the established pattern of each Toa Mata having their elemental prefix in their name. I’m not sure about the current policy regarding those elemental prefixes, but seeing as the original 6 still have their names, it appears that the idea is still standing. As for color, I like purple, and I’m going to have to stand by TTV because lightning storms tend to be more purple than yellow.

2 Likes

If you’re willing to make the toa male and purple, then call it Voriki, if you’re making it a different gender/colour, don’t. There’s no point using a character if you’re changing both those things, and there’s already been more than enough gender swapping of existing characters in this project already.

Personally, I’m in favour of Jakura_Nuva’s idea of calling her Chiara. It just sounds nice to me somehow.

1 Like

This sound very cool!

I actually have a very straightforward simple name proposal:

Vorika.

Vorika

Villy Vorika…

Intersting idea tell me more…

SORRY, I got too much spare time

I like the name.

1 Like

Wow what craziness. Personally I think there’s nothing wrong with Voriki, but I can easily see why people don’t like it. Regarding the color, Lego has commonly acosiated lightning with the color purple (Nexo Knights, slizers, even the lightning mold) or blue, and since blue is not really an option, I think Lego would definitely use purple if they made this line. Although yellow accents would look really nice imo, just not as the primary color.