Skillet

That was a different band, not Skillet

1 Like

Woah… now that is a necro-post/reply. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You are correct but at the same time your also late. But I guess its ok after all I don’t think there’s a rule against it.

No. But there is a rule against veering off-topic. And we’re replying to a reply to a really old off-topic post.

…so… @The_Blade_Brothers, are you a Skillet fan by chance?

1 Like

Heck yah, I usually listen to skillet on SoundCloud. Rise, Whispers in the dark, And comatose mainly

1 Like

RISE! RISE! Rise and revolution!

3 Likes

Dead Inside, my heart is all flat-lines. Put your mouth on mine, and bring me back to life.

@legomaster1378 shall we speculate the true meaning of the last words I just quoted? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

…that sounds like a rather inefficient composition for one of the most important organs in your body. :stuck_out_tongue:

But come on man, now you’re just rubbing it in.

Seriously one of the most empowering songs I’ve heard in a long while.

2 Likes

1 Like

Look up their first album you will find a familiar object on the cover.

1 Like

Lol, but I mean these lines: “Put your mouth on mine…”

:grin:

@everyone else: Legomaster1378 and I like to speculate the meaning of Skillet’s lyrics quite often. Especially if we are trying to figure out if John Cooper is singing about one of his former girlfriends or God.

2 Likes

Me thinks you are reading too much into this…

1 Like

I get deep with Skillet. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I tend to look up John’s thoughts on his songs it tends to make me think about them differently. For instance I thought Lucy was about a dead girlfriend but then I learned that it was about two fans who aborted a child and grieving so they listened to skillet to cope.

(I didn’t intend that to be a religious/political conversation starter I just wanted to say what the “intended” meaning of that song was.)

3 Likes

IDK, to me it’s a pretty clear allusion to CPR/resuscitation. He’s asking for a revival.

2 Likes

Yup, that’s probably what it is. Of course it means that.

But you obviously have no imagination.:innocent::innocent::innocent::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

imagination is overrated :stuck_out_tongue:

@MataNuiNuva nice profile pic change.

1 Like

@Nogus1 thanks!

2 Likes

I do this al the time…

4 Likes

Lol… Me too

2 Likes