Skull slicer $4 at Walmart

I got a really good deal at Walmart too recently. I got Umarak the hunter and 2016 Tahu for 10$ each

3 Likes

The reason I mentioned it is because where I live NONE of these clearance deals are happening. So I presume Bionicle is doing good (where I live.)

1 Like

Iā€™d say thatā€™s a fair assumptionā€¦hopefully your local stores arenā€™t just letting sets sit there if they arenā€™t sellingā€“but, as I canā€™t see how that would benefit them, I think itā€™s safe to say that they are selling at an average amount, at the very least.

1 Like

Iā€™m really conflicted on whether this is good or bad. One the plus side, YEAH! Lower prices! I can buy more sets! But on the other hand, I have a very limited amount of money, and I want to save most of it for other things.

1 Like

Same thing- except I canā€™t find low prices. You guys want to know an example of my clearance? Tahu Master is only $18 on sale. Skull Slicer is $11, which isnā€™t horrible, but itā€™s not $4.

4 Likes

Wowā€¦ Thatā€™s crazy. The cheapest thing by my is a 2015 Pohatu for $11. But Skull Slicer for $4?!? Wow, some crazy stuff.

I donā€™t have any skull villains yet, but just from pictures, Iā€™d say that Slicer is A LOT better than Warrior.