Skylanders Academy (Netflix series)

eh, i never really manadge to find the best way to explain or give a good reason for why i enjoy something.

ither its because of different view points… or i have indeed poor tastes in shows or material.

you guys don’t know me much, so its hard for you all to understand why i like something, the same way its hard for me to understand why other people may like something i do not.

although i should bring up that the show have a sort of episodic nature to it, the events of episode 4 for exampel is carried over to episode 5 with Dreamcatcher who was the main antagonist of episode 4, ending up joining the doom raiders in episode 5, and with the doom raiders escaping the Cloudcracker Prison in the same episode. Episode 6 have the doom raiders then making Kaos’s lair their current HQ from that point on. the three final episodes also have events carry over to the next, with the events of episode 10 being what caused Crash Bandicoot to be transported into Skylands, with the entire plot of episode 11 being about sending Crash back to his world, with the ending of that episode then being carried over to the final episode of season 1, with Eon being poisend by the darkness from the dark artifact that they needed to send Crash back home, and thus the skylanders having to search for the core of light to gatter its light energy to heal Eon of the darkness.

If there’s “episode 1” and “episode 2” and so on, it’s episodic.

I believe the term you are searching for is arc. When multiple episodes are tied to the same continuity, it’s referred to as an arc.

3 Likes

yeah that is what i meant.

although some of the episodes like Beard science do not have an arc and are instead stand alone episodes, which im fine with, i don’t think anyone would really need to be reminded about the episode were in Eon loses his beard, and Kaos wears Eon’s beard as a toupée.

and yes, that is the plot of Beard Science.

Well. I know nothing about this, but I think I’m gonna watch it right now for no particular reason :stuck_out_tongue:

season 2 have been released and i have watched the hole season. I really like it, especially the two last episodes of the season.

the running story of the season is of Spyro trying to learn about his own dragon species and growing suspicious of Master Eon after he refuse to tell him anything about them (even shown to activly try to keep info about them away from Spyro).

So I tried the first episode several months ago, and honestly I didn’t even finish the first episode. It was overall pretty bad and I don’t even remember much about it.

If you like the show please don’t take this personally. Those are just my honest opinions.

2 Likes

D*mn this series is heckin good.

2 Likes