Slizers MOCs: Doctor Slizer, Cheetah Slizer and Soldier Slizer

Here’s a bundle of new Slizers - Doctor Slizer, Cheetah Slizer and Soldier Slizer!

Doctor Slizer

Front, 3/4

Back, 3/4

Front

Cheetah Slizer

Front, 3/4

Back, 3/4

Front, Top-down

Soldier Slizer

Soldier Slizer’s gear mechanism swings his throwing arm’s shoulder back and forth, allowing for powerful, automated disk throws.

Front, 3/4

Back, 3/4

Front

You can find more of my Slizers at Beardly Designs.

56 Likes

This is amazing! I really like it when people make Slizer MoCs.

1 Like

Noice

1 Like

I love your MOCs, and those are no exception.

1 Like

These are some nice Throwbots Slizers!

2 Likes

Finally!

Great Slizer MOCs!

1 Like

In a Robotic voice: This won’t hurt a bit…

12 Likes

I love these! It makes me want to get some of the sets. Any recommendations?

1 Like

If you want to buy some I recommend (since I have them all) not to get Rock, it’s pretty useless. My favorite one is Sub.

2 Likes

You nailed the Slizer aesthetic.

1 Like

Thanks, looking at the sets now i’ll probably get the ice one. I also love how “judge” is an element.

1 Like

He actually wasn’t from a particular element, instead he was the judge of the arena where they played a disk game of sorts (it’s the little round thing you see on the planet map where all the regions connect).

1 Like

Jeez, sounds like a more complicated plot than bionicle!

1 Like

It’s just what Christian Faber said.

1 Like

Actually, looking into the old slizers and roboriders is like looking into an unknown world of technic before bionicle. This is pretty cool!

1 Like

I love the Cheetah Slizer.

1 Like

I know, right? I had this same experience a couple of years ago too, and it was awesome!

1 Like

Ahh, the quirkiness…

I love it!

1 Like

Get every single one.

4 Likes

What I like a lot about these is that they stay very true to the original style of Slizers- rather than using drastically different build styles like some MOCists may do.

All of these are superb. My favorite has to be the Doctor.

2 Likes