Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“Explosions and we’ll have to kill you, no one is, more destructive than us.” Ender said in a manic tone throughout the nearest com systems.

“Half the station is going in one direction, and the other half is going in the opposite direction, what will happen to the station?”

“Rips, tears and much death on your behalf, unless I do this.” Ender said, shutting down the ship again.

“shields!” yelled 3, gleefully as Ender’s maelstrom took no effect.

“What if it’s from inside though?”

“Then, I’d stick a shield around you.”

“I thought you were smart. The thrusters would make slight tremors, nothing else. They’re meant for minor changes, we mainly orbit around that star.” Marius said, him and his small army facing down 3.

“Hmmm… Sounds fun!” Ender crowed, their ship suddenly uncloaking as it passed through a hanger door, recloaking as Kai flipped out, his armour on and Enders form dissipated.

“You forgot the thrusters that keep the station from getting sucked into the star via its gravitational pull, GET RETCOND!”

“This station is built around a planet, that’s why the center is spherical, and planets don’t need thrusters.” Marius corrected. “Being plugged into the station, I’d assume you could see the structure and stuff, but I must be mistaken.” He pointed his sword at 3. “Now, please die.” Out of the tube in the center of the blade comes a laser blast aimed directly at 3’s chest.

“Drone.” replied 3, obviously bored, as another drone wrapped his arm around Marcus and began choking him.

Marius turned his blade and stabbed into the drone, ■■■■■ circuiting it due to the electrical blade. “Then where’s the real you, I want a real fight.”

“Corridor to your left.”

OOC: ace appears behind the real 3 and begins to spray him with a water bottle, "no!
Bad engineer!

Marius walks down it, holding his blade tightly.

“You wanna see what I’ve been building back here?”

“Sure.” Marius says.

“I’ve been converting your precious little station, into one gigantic temporal shunting device, there’s a little something from the future that I want to bring here.”

Marka roars and now there is a ton of dark side Force energy.

OOC: @Runa, may I have a billion versions of Marka scrap 3, please?

OOC: Read my rant earlier in the post.