Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“Tried to make friends that were a little more, what’s the word? Permanent.”

“Elaborate please”

“I got in the medical business, served as chief medic on a colony ship crew.”

“Ok, why are you in jail for it though?”

“Ship almost fell into a black hole, the crew had to go to the bottom to fix the thrusters, reality was warped, and time speed up, going faster and faster by the second.”

“Cool. I think im gonna see what everyone else is up to” Bailey tosses the key to where both john or alexander could grab it and disapears

John tossed the key back out," I wasn’t done yet."

bailey appears again “ok, finish what you were going to say then please”

“Fine,” John grumbled," The crew at the bottom couldn’t get back to the top of the ship and started their own civilization. Thousands of years passed, the ship started to wear down, and my people needed a way to survive the trip to the Command deck, as I, was tasked with creating an improved Human. A cyborg of sorts, to take back the ship, and they pretty much did that, and the people not on the ship weren’t too happy with my final result."

“are you done now?”

“Yes.”

“Then ill see you sometime again old friend” Bailey dissapears

“Back to Pruno, I guess,” John muttered.

Ooc- Dont know about you but its 3 21 for me, im going to bed, night

Hanzo, helping Marka to his ship after he was done in the force storm, walked back into his ship and looked at the beeping marker on his minimap. There was a new ship that had landed minutes ago back at the IPA base. (@BrokenAxels)

Bailey was in shock from his grandfather “how…what…when…I have so many questions”

“Who’s coming?” Maddie asked

“You made cyber men?” Sir Alexander chuckled " I murdered 237 people at a political rally" so saving your men by turning them half robot is acceptible"

“It was way more than 237, way more. Plus the patients that didn’t survive the process.”

Bailey looks down a list “Welp, i visited john and alexander” He scrolls down the list “Whos next…oh.” Bailey teleports to wherever sara lives, which shall remain off screen because i havent made a character sheet for him and will later.

“Hey so shall we continue the paintball fight?”

The twins don’t respond but run off to prepare the ship.