Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“oh who” Bailey dodged the shot

1 Like

“i don’t want to either,” said Ace as he runs off.

1 Like

Bailey read the entry on sara as he dodged the paintball shots “Man this is easy…oh jeez he even gave her a vial of his own blood. In blood magic thats like promising to give your life up to protect someone.” Bailey jumped up and shot a few times at alex

1 Like

“Who said that!” John asked, concerned for his sanity.

1 Like

“With Ace” he sighed “my grandfather was quite fond of him” he shot at bailey again “head start wasted” shooting bailey three more times

___________________________________ “an old freind” the voice replied “how are you ‘your majesty’?”

Ace sets the auto turrets to paintball and they hone in on Bailey.

1 Like

Bailey dodges two and gets hit in the knee “Nice shot!” Bailey continues reading as he dodges more

1 Like

“I’m decent. Better with this Pruno.”

1 Like

“So how’d you end up here?” Sir Alexander asks from the next cell

“jeez this is turning from sweet to sad to depressing” Bailey was nose deep in the nook as he dodged the bullet. A figure grabs him by the shoulder "why did you take my book? "

Bailey turns to see, well, bailey “Uh…hi grandpa” He answers nervously as the older bailey takes the books back, flipping through a few pages, under his mask was a somber expression

a ship that looks like the shockfleet but triple the size appears in the system, causing blue lights to flash inside the ship where they all were.

1 Like

“Uncle ace? What’s happening” maddie draws her blade and gun “what’s that light?”

Older bailey takes the book and dissapears, appearing next to sir alexander “Its been a while, hasnt it?”

“What the?” Bailey shields his eyes

“he’s coming!” said Alice excitedly.

“Crimes against humanity.”

Bailey stands outside their cells, holding a key to the cells “How ya been john?”

“Terrible.”

“Seems im not the only one then. Shall i open your cells?”

if i had had the keys in rome, would sara still be with me? No, no thoughts like that, thats the past.

“No, I still got, like 20 days.”

“What did you do?”