Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Marka Mind Tricks a few at a time to walk up to him and attack, which get cut to ribbons when in range. If his face were visible, he’d have a mad grin for all to see.

Um…

OOC: I don’t know…

1 Like

OOC: Okay, Bailey’s adoptive grandfather dropped in and said hi to his ‘grandson’ Hanzo and Marka left for another signal and Omega_Tahu’s characters tagged along. Zablex won’t get involved directly unless it is needed. There is now a lot of baddies from Destiny near them. The others, as far as I know, are just chilling elsewhere. @ItsFrostbyte, just curious but any hints about this ‘puppet master’?

1 Like

Ooc- And zablex (baileys adoptive grandpa) is actually terin! woo!

Ic- Bailey does some minor repairs to the shockfleet, just to be nice. Seeing as he was in a good mood, he was going to be kind

2 Likes

From the darkness, comes a tall being. He holds up a silvery rustic hand forward. He took four steps forward, revealing his face and armour.

He sparks his fists together, revealing his army of Thralls in a flare like redish glow that lasted four seconds.

His eyes glowed green and white.

“Intruders, abandon your hope. I am Kar-Em, the king of the Hive. And you have stumbled onto my planet.” He says in a very deep and ominus voice.

“I’m afraid not, I am a Red Sith of Korriban.” Marka says.

Blasty doesn’t care, and fires a laser that burns through the entire ship. The leader might’ve dodged it though…

“You do not recognize me in this form?” John asked, whipping out a yo-yo,“I, am Odin, the all-father.”

OOC: Where the heck did you come from?!

“You will be.”

He isn’t a Force wielder, yet he picks up Marka with mental telekinesis. He throws him slowly backwards, not harming him.

OOC: Hes the villain I talked about

Marka smiles under his helmet. “Tch, you have power but I have one question for you.” He says.

OOC: got bored and decided John followed you guys to the signel.

1 Like

Blasty charged another laser.

Kar-Em simply holds his hand up, and the lasers stop feet before him.

OOC: Okay, he is a bit OP, but he has weaknesses

OOC: thanks, just surprised

IC:

“Do you bleed?” Marka asks.

John hit the guy in the face with his yo-yo.

Marius showed up in the NES Empress. “So? I am Marius, the Omnipotent Manam. Stand down.”

OOC: he tries not to use this title much, since others have it to him and he thinks it’s a little exaggerative, but he technically does hold it."

The lasers move towards him, albeit slower than normal. “Take that Punk! Mixel Eye Powered Lasers!!” Blasty shouts.

“If gods bled, humanity would be extinct.”

He uses his mental abilities to fight with the group, bringing them all to their knees, yet only capicitating them not hurting them.
He dodged the lasers