Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“I see it!”
It’s a flat but Gigantic craft, with a long cannon like weapon weapon on the top of it.

“Shadow Nova, you know the drill.” He orders and the dreadnought moves into position.

“Hold on, theres something down there.”

Hanzo squints.

They have stormed the bas already, and captured Gio.

“Not again.”

An alarm goes off, an intruder was on the Shadow Nova and took a TIE, Spec. Ops. class. “Who authorized that?” Marka asks.

“Wait, I’ll get down there and check the cells! Get down there with me!”

Marka does so.

Once down there, Hanzo checks the cells.
“Wheres Gio?”

Marka tries to sense out Gio’s presence.

“Hes been kidnapped!!”
Hanzo points out a ship fly in to the base, which was flying off into hyperspace.

OOC: Was Gio on that ship?

IC: The ship takes a torpedo hit from the TIE.

OOC: He got captured and put on the ship flying back to the enemy base.

Ooc- Fallen came here right?

OOC: And one torpedo hit would complicate things for said ship. Night.

1 Like

Bailey killed a few fallen and laughed, this played from the mechs speakers

he messages ideruba @LTVmocs “Dude you missed out! Lots of fallen or whatever theyre called arrived and i killed a crap ton of them”

Ideruba shrugs it off and suddenly appears exploding a large group “You guys call?”
Alexis appears with him “Shesh Ideruba. You needa chill.”
Lizzy appears next to Integra.

Bailey and his mech were covered in blood “Dude you missed out it was sO COOL”

Ideruba claps his hand and all the blood in the area groups up in a giant ball. It suddenly disappears “And I can keep that thank you very much.”

“Welcome” He licked a small trickle of blood of the corer of his mouth, he looked like a kid in a candy store right now “Man, fallen blood tastes good”

Integra smiles “welcome back” @LTVmocs

Lizzy shrugs “Eh.” She pulls out a gun and looks at it “This is amazing.”

'Coolio"

In the spirit world a figure saw the portal “What the…wheres integra…should i?” The figure hesitantly exits the portal and looks at its hands “i think i made the right choice” He smirks and teleports to where young bailey is "Im back b*tches!:

“What the hell…who are you?”

“Im your grandpa.”