Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Ideruba “Huh, wait… You destroyed your soul so… You shouldn’t exist.” He shrugs and smokes a cigarette. “Also. Bailey. Don’t use my portals unless I let you to. I don’t want Satan or Hades grabbing you back.”

“Meh. Plot convenience, wait…your first thing to say wasnt ‘hey’ it was ‘you shouldnt exist’ wow. f*ck you too” He laughs

“True.”

“so how are you?”

“Alien.”

“um…ok? is that good or bad?”

Integra holds her mace and swings it a few times “Man i missed this thing”

“Its decent.”

“Neat. Hey ill be right back” He disapears and comes back with another bailey “The holy trinity is now complete!” He laughs

Hades appears (Disney version) “Back you go guys.” He pushes the two Bailey’s back in. “Ideruba. Better keep on that deal.”
Ideruba chuckles “I’ll make sure.”

They groan “fine. we may get character sheets soon”

Awww, why spoil this wonderful family reunion? Pit was right, you are a killjoy.” Said Hades. (Kid Icarus version)

1 Like

Hades shrugs “Eh. Pain and Panic can handle my paperwork.” He disappears.

You do realize I am Hades? Besides, what was your most successful plan to date?” Hades (KI) asks.

“Stealing Zeus’s thunder bolt.” Totally wasn’t a gift…

I had caused a war among the gods that caused massive human deaths which I used as material for my own army. All the while I had a scapegoat of a 25-year-old villain from the last major game. Also, I nearly won, if it weren’t for Sakurai scripting Pit’s victory. But hey, I had fun doing it!” He says.

“Are you one of those Smash players who blame Sakurai everytime someone goes wrong in their games?”

OOC Things only motivated smash players get.

No, Pit, Pitoo and Pretty Palutena got to be in Smash. I just get to enjoy trolling little Pitty in our game. Seriously, play it; you’ll love it.” Hades says, laughing.

1 Like

“but remember R.O.B. reigns supreme,” said Alison.

1 Like

I honestly enjoy trolling Pitty and his friends more.” Hades says, shrugging.

1 Like

“Fools. Top Tiers always win.”