Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

He unleashes Oni, and converses a way.

Sapphire walks closer. “Hey… Typhon or not your still our friend. And we’ll be there for each other. If we like it or not.”

“ok…” come on… the arm returns to normal whew…i can control it. good “neat” he weakly chuckles lets just hope it doesnt ‘take control’ or something. i dont even understand how this sh*t works

She sits on the bed a bit and reads his mind. “Let’s hope so it doesn’t.”

“Ok I think me and Oni have a way.”
Oni spins around his palm, forming a small ball.

"This is a Spell only Oni knows. It can extract bodies from death, kinda like a resurrection but better and more effective. "

Sapphire moves out of the way for him

“There’s no explosions Sapphire, your ok.”
He said putting an arm around her.

OOC: :blush:

Ooc- oh noooo XD

ic- “ok, lets get this over with”

The ball disappears.
“Im sorry, but this is gonna hurt.”

“ive probably had worse”

All of a sudden, the other half of Bailey merges with him, forming the full body and dissipating the Typhonic body.

Ooc: XD

Sapphire quietly watches them

Bailey stands there good as new “whew. thats over with.”

“So what about your mom and the others? Is it to late for them to change back?” She asks then crosses her arms a bit

uh, moms not a typhon. She came back via portal." he realizes something “Wait…if my moms back” he quickly wraps his arms around both her and hanzo and teleports to the portal and lets go

Ooc- her family should be there

“That, surprisingly hurt more to look at.”

“What did?” @ItsFrostbyte @Sachi

They teleported back and Sapphire has a worried look on her face. “If his mother is here then my grandfather is-” She gets caught off and an older man yells. “Here!” He yells and walks over. Brace yourself… she said to herself as Tarron stands in front of her and slaps her on the face. “You just to bring Alex here and try to kill me!” He rants aND Sapphire rubs her cheek. saw that coming… “At least youre ok now.” She said and tried to be nice. He frowns a bit and hugs her. “I’m sorry deary but don’t you dare do that again.” He mumbles then looks at Hanzo and Bailey. “Are these your friends? Oh you boys better keep an eye on her. She’s the sneaky one.” He complains. Sapphire whispers to them. “This is normal. Dont attack him.” @BrokenAxels @ItsFrostbyte

Ooc: Sorry for the paragraph XD

“um…it wasnt her idea to bring you back…” Bailey said, hoping theyd take it with a grain of salt “so you kinda just hit your grandaughter for nothing… and will do. i am in their debt, if you ever need anything just ask” he offers a quick bow, his dog tags showing and quickly hides them

Tarron raises his brow at him. “I did it her for a reason- for not trusting her instincts like how I taught her about people.” He looks back at her and Sapphire rubs the back of her head nervously chuckling. “So your the Military boy who brought me back eh? And as of this moment, get up off your knees, you’ll wreck them.” He said then looks at Hanzo. “So what are you supposed to be? The next Jackie Chan or some Kung Fu warrior or something?” Sapphire elbows Tarron and sighs. “I’m sorry guys. He’s like this… Alot.” @BrokenAxels @ItsFrostbyte