Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

She opens her eyes and looks up at the sky. “Hey a shooting star.” I wish all these nightmares are gone and we don’t have to suffer anymore than we have to… she says to herself, then smiled while still looking up at the sky

Bailey hears it "that’s kinda deep…but true’ he sounded like he hadn’t slept in weeks

She looks over at him in surprise. “You can now read my thought too?” She chuckles nervously. “And tired Bailey?”

“Wait, what’s that?” Strider points to a giant flaming object in the sky.
It crash lands about a mile away. “Let’s go look in the morning.” Strider says.

“I don’t think thats a good idea Strider.” She says as she makes the guitar dissappear then gets up, quickly jumping from tree to tree over to it.

“Alright” Strider says than gets up to follow her.

She stops when arrived there and looks down at it. “What the hell is that…?”

Marius practiced evasive maneuvers in an asteroid field.

Bailey was standing next to her “and yeah. Why do you care, you do it to me” he teased and chuckles “and yeah, a bit. Haven’t really slept since… probably best if you don’t know”

“Some kind of pod” Strider says. A glowing white android comes out of the pod, “Hello Strider” It says. “Fallo?” Strider replies.

@Sachi Bailey yawned a bit “being immortal is really awesome. I can go as long as I want without sleeping or eating”

Ooc- gtg be back in a hour

Fallo grabs Strider and they teleport away.
OOC: Gtg bye

Sapphire kneeled down on the branch and her ears lower aswell. “If you say so Bailey…Shh. Look down.” She whispers as watches Strider and the stranger. “Hey where did they go?” Sapphire looks around and starts to worry

“no clue. It may be for the fourth wall though” @Sachi

Ooc- I’m back. YAY LUNCH

“Maybe… let’s head back to camp.” She said as she quickly jumps back a head of him.

“k” he floats beside her the whole time “huh. I still got the Typhon stuff. Neat” he lands at the camp

“Hopefully it doesn’t take over you.” She said then lands on the rock, slides down it then sits down. “We should probably rest. You sound like your gonna pass out sooner or later.” She says and looks over at him.

“hopefully. And I’ll be fine” he sat across from her and yawned

Ooc- but it will XD

Also, I have a reason why he hasn’t slept

Ooc: Oh Sh*t

Ic- Sapphire rolls her eyes and moves down a bit, then pulls up her hoodie. “Alright. Night bud.” She says her drifts off to sleep with the scythe in her hands.

Ooc: What’s the reason xD

1 Like

OOC what happened when bailey teleported to Alex? Because before my iPod died i was going to post that bailey teleported to another trap. And I was wondering g what wheat down.

IC Alex continues to watch sapphire, hiding himself better.