Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“I’m down for it. Also do you have an obsession with faces” he chuckled, knowing she was looking

“Not really. Just still curious how and why your hiding your face behind a mask.” She shrugs and smiled when she places the marshmallows on the sticks, letting them roast by the fire, then she gets the gram crackers and chocolate.

“you know why” he laughed “hold on I can usually stop the decay for a few minutes so” he shrugs and takes the mask off “there.” He chuckles im gonna regret that…eh.

She smiles and chhckles. "You look better with out it. As soon as she marshmallows were cooked she makes smores and passing to them.“Hurry up and eat before everything starts to decay.” Sapphire said and quickly eats it then makes another batch of it.

He blushed a bit “oh…thanks” he took the s’more and ate it then put his mask on

“Anyone else want another s’more?” She asks and rotates the marshmallows @BrokenAxels @Morgy

“I’ll pass. I’m full” he chuckles “thanks for the offer though”

“Sure” Strider replies.

“how bout some good ol campfire music” he laughed

Ooc- gtg got a hour. Ls don’t do anything majorly important without me

OOC: Bye

Strider grabs his drum set and plays along with Bailey.

Bailey plays ‘another one bites the dust’ on his bass

Ooc- peace

OOC: Peace

Strider plays along.

“Alright.” She passing an few extra s’more to him and eats the rest. Then she gets her black guitar out. “It’s been a while since I’ve played this.” She said and plays along with them.

“Thanks, so have you had a chance to use the device?” Strider asks.

“No not yet. We weren’t able to get him yet. Hopefully soon.” She shrugs and then plays 7 Years Old, humming the lyrics

“Well maybe he’ll show himself” Strider says and then starts playing along.

“I prefer if he stalked or watched us for tonight. Maybe tomorrow will go out searching for him or he’ll find us.Which ever comes first.” She shrugs and continues playing

“Yeah we should probably just rest.” Strider says. They finish the song and Strider starts playing Pompeii.

She leans on the rock and plays along, closing her eyes and listening

Bailey plays along