Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Marka just takes a few steps back, not wanting to get in another fight in just as many days.

Alex finds his ship outside and activates the droids “Unit V4-X6, open up!”

“What? You think because I’m his host we’re the same? Come on, he even said I’m the only one to resist him.”

“Sorry, yesterday was not my best one.” Marka says.

“Understandable, and dealing with this freak doesn’t help.” “Hey!” “What? We both are.”

“Guys, if you’re going to argue, don’t do it in a huge crowd if you are at risk of blowing something up?” Marka says.

“Eh when he’s like this he’s a lot weaker than I am, he sacrifices a lot of his power to project from his containment unit.”

Marka is very confused.

“I have access to his powers, sharing the same body and all, also he’s an energy being, his energy was sealed in a containment unit millennia or something ago.”

“Not even going to ask.” Marka says. He turns to Marius, (@Runa) “When exactly are the UN representatives going to arrive?”

“Who knows but now I’m gonna have to deal with a buncha angry people and a lot more bounty hunters.” Kai groaned. “Can’t believe they found out about us, we were doing so well too.”

“I am not hunting you if that is any consolation.” Marka says to Kai.

“Thank you, I’d prefer not to kill you in front of a kid.” He said indicting Alice.

“Which implies that you want to kill me anyway, real nice Enderlord.” Marka says.

“Eh yah, but Ender wants to kill everyone, lots of pent up subconscious anger, only reason he doesn’t want to kill you in front of the kid is because of me.”

“That’s legitimately comforting, thanks Kai.” Marka says, releasing his left arm as the temptation to pick a fight has gone.

“Welcome, it happens when two entities share a mind for as long as we have, the weaker one starts to adapt to the stronger one, I’m lucky to be the stronger one, even if it’s only by a bit.”

“Again, comforting.” Marka says.

“Soon, that’s all I know.” He replies.

“Welcome.”