Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“no, just some people playing a video game” He shrugs

“I mean the loser of the bet having to do something.” Zablex says. He watches as they play the video game.

"Hey Cass, what is the bet for the Loser? " She asks and kicks Bailey’s *ss while playing @BrokenAxels

Bailey threw a concussion mine in the middle of them and flew up in the air, unloading a clip of grenades “Dangit gramps”

Cass appears and shrugs “Im still…thinking”

“I’m not doing anything.” He says.

“no- but the conversation was” he laughs a bit

“Well, I should let you know that you need to move around more, you’ve had a few close calls already.” Zablex says to his grandson.

Bailey placed a trap by a door to a room with a health pack, he throws a concussion mine at her and shoots more

1 Like

He grins, You are a troll, I should try that trick next time I play. He thinks.

Ooc- Thats how i play junkrat, i usually get 20 eliminations and 6-10k damage per round…it does miracles XD

Ic- Bailey nods “Thanks”

Zablex nods.

OOC: Seriously, I’m gonna write that trick down and try that next time I play Overwatch.

Ooc- which one? i thro3w concussion mines in the middle of me and a enemy to 1. deal damage- 2. Get space between i and the enemy, i love it. Also much easier to aim higher up. The trap one is good too

Ic- Bailey continues

OOC: The trap a door that leads to a health pack trick. Also, interested in a Yu-Gi-Oh! RP?

IC: Zablex continues to watch.

Marius walks back out of the lab, sheathing his sword, and soon sees Marka. “Hey, we’re almost there.”

Marka wasn’t moving, he was still recovering.

Marius notes this and has the ship orbit the planet in low-power mode until Marka finishes.

He looks at Marius wearily, “I overdid it on Botanus, I destroyed it in my rage.” he pulls out a Jedi Holocron and it was doing all it could to help him heal, but it was slow due to what happened earlier.

“Think of something Cass…” she groans a bit as she falls in his traps a few time. “God d*mn it…” she sighs and taps her foot on the ground @BrokenAxels

Bailey shoots a grenade at her “Well this is a complete 180”

do not try me, young one. I can make the loser do something very bad, and it looks like you are losing…right now” he warns

Calm down, Bailey. It’s just a game. Zablex tells him.