Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“True Zablex but their most back stories are depressing.” She says. “Could you pass me the… wrench please?”

“I don’t know Bailey. You’ll think of something…”

Ooc: Ah ok

“Which one, there’s a lot of them.” He asks, pointing to the large amount of wrenches in the corner of the room. He finds a monkey wrench, “Can we all agree to keep an eye on this wrench, it could cause problems.” He asks.

“I swear it is like no one appreciates true horror anymore? Anyone ever played silent hill: homecoming? Thats scary sh*t”

OOC: I honestly avoid playing horror games because I actually would not like to have nightmares plaguing my sleep for months on end.

“I don’t mind it. Depends on my mood if I want or be scared to death- not counting Clowns.” She nervously laughs.

“The 3rd largest one Zablex.”

Ooc: Clowns are my BIGGEST PHOBIA and I try very hard to avoid them xD

OOC: Avoid the next It film, you know why.

IC: He gets it out of the pile and hands it to her.

“ill have to rememver that” He says darkly

Ooc- Both mine and bailey on heres are dolls…

OOC: Avoid Chucky then.

IC: “Don’t even, Bailey. I thought your father raised you better than that.” He says.

Ooc: Yup. I know it’s coming soon

Ic- She takes it and uses to tighten the bolts.

Quickly she looks over at him. “Bailey I will end you if you think about it.” she snaps and went back fixing the generator

Ooc: Same with dolls

“Kids, control your tempers please. You aren’t Saiyans, and even then that’s not an excuse for poor self control.” Zablex says, And I’m parenting again, well that’s life for you. He thinks, shrugging.

“My father didnt raise me at all…and besides, issa joke.”

@Sachi Bailey raises his hands in the air as a sign of surrender “alright alrigh, i wont do anything. Except on halloween. No ones safe on halloween”

“Mata Nui give me strength to not give these two a lecture.” He mutters under his breath. “I could try visiting someplace that is all about Halloween…” He thinks out loud.

“True but you better not dare to do it.” She hisses a bit.

She looks over at Zablex and chuckles. “Your not only one who’s parenting.” She tightens the last of the bolts

“Thanks. Need anymore help?” He asks.

Bailey hears something fall off the ceiling and a think. He turns around to see what it was “What the-” It turns out to be a porcelain doll and he scrambles back, hugging sapphires ankles and trembling in fear “d-d-d-d-doll”

Cass laughs “i forgot he was…scared of dolls

@Sachi @BlackBeltGamer98

A crystalline arrow shatters it. “Not! Funny! Cass!” Zablex calls as his Arrowgun returns to its gauntlet form.

“Whoa!” She holds on to the edge of ship. “Can you let go of my ankles please?” She sighs then looks at Zablex. “That should be all for now. Just gotta test if it will work.”

Cass sighs “sorry, just not…used to seeing him scared. I find it humurous someone who can kill and not feel anything is scared of a doll

Bailey was shaking, he looked genuinly terrified and lets go of her ankles “Yeah sorry”

Ooc- i gtg to bed, night. @Sachi you can control bailey

Zablex moves over to Bailey and tries to comfort him as a Seeker Nobody gets rid of the debris. “There is nothing to fear, I’m here, the doll’s gone and if another one comes in it’ll have the same fate as the other one.” He says in a gentle, calming tone.

Ooc: Ok

She pats his head. “You’ll be fine.” Sapphire looks at Zablex. “I may need some parenting tips cause I have to take care of Alexis.” She chuckles and closes the cap. Then went inside the ship to power it on.