Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

OOC: Here, have all my secrets, So You Want To Have A Powerful Or Talented Character Who Probably Won't Be Perceived As A Mary Sue? - Springhole.net

Just please stop with the Dungeons and dragons logic. Also stop trying to prove my character is evil, Zablex wouldn’t do that to a new player. It’s no fun being secretly evil when someone else is always trying to prove it.

1 Like

“Trey started it!”

“Meh.”

OOC: that just bombed. I’ll play along.

IC: Zablex just walked away.

“hey hey hey, he was just joking around. No need to whine or pout, ok?”

@Traykar “isn’t that right?”

“Yes indeed, It was meant to be a humerous introduction to myself.”

@BlackBeltGamer98

OOC: Seriously, check out the first website, it does wonders for writing.

She turned and crossed her arms, “hmph.”

Bailey ruffled her hair “now, I’m sure he’s a nice person and doesn’t actually hate your name”

“Correct.”

“Hmph.”

“You seriously think I care about your opinion of me?”

He walked into the nearby forest, his sword at the ready, yet unlit. “Careful, this place is teeming with dangerous wild animals.”

A rustling in the bushes is heard, and Marius picks up the pace.

“Probably not…” She mumbled

“well, i for one like both of your names” Bailey said then whispered in her ear “dont tell trey, yours is way better” he looked at her and gave a wink

She smiled proudly

“You forget, I am a monster able to summon the very deepest and darkest nightmares of my enemies if I wanted to destroy their minds.” Said Marka. That was partially true, he knew of the Summon Demon power in the Holocrons but that was it, mentions. He draws his sword in his left hand and puts his cloak’s hood up. He follows closely.

Masdor pulls out an electric guitar and plays enter sandman. He smiles at Bailey because he heard what he said to Celica.

They soon came across the other edge, directly on which Marius placed the small box holding the colony. “Alright, let’s-” He’s cut off as, from the shadows of the forest, jumped out a dark creature with a basic oval-like body and four pointy, spindly legs: a Cursed Scuttler. It’s one leg pierced into Marius’ upper left arm, as another tore one of his wings as it pinned him.

Marka let out a fierce shriek, (think Visorak crossed with Nazgul) and attracts the creature’s attention. He activates his Lightsaber. He speaks in an ancient and dark tongue, the language of The Sith, it translates as follows: “Flee before us and you shall live to hunt another day or be swiftly destroyed with great prejudice.” He stares down the creature, opening his senses to be acutely aware of his surroundings. Each life form giving off a distinct presence around him. He secured the box containing the colony to protect it.

OOC: A lot of stuff, we’re on Bailey’s planet