Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

The box had already dug in and was building itself up, albeit slowly, as there were life forms in the way of construction.

The Cursed Scuttler turned around, stabbing into Marius multiple times, to face Marka, as more came out of the bushes.

Maria screeched again, he probed the minds of these creatures using his natural connection to The Dark Side of the Force, all the weaknesses he found that would subjugate them to his will were exploited. The Scuttlers saw not a humanoid being with a sword and Lightsaber. They saw their worst fear incarnate, wielding a bladed claw, a sword made of crimson red fire and eyes of crimson yellow, burning like vengeful coals just itching to burn all in their sight. Marka spoke again in the Sith language: “I am Marka Sadow, Red Sith of Korriban! But to you, I am your Grim Reaper!” He roared like a beast and struck down the Scuttler pinning Marius. He turns to the troops speaking Galactic Basic ( his name for English), “Medics, evacuate Marius from this area and tend to his wounds. Those that remain, scatter as you see fit between assisting me in a bit of pest control and protecting the Manam Colony. You all have your orders, now execute them!” He commanded like a general with steel in his tongue and crystal in his words. He moves to the next Scuttler, slicing off its limbs to keep the spindly things from using their natural agility if they recover from the terror he sent through their minds coupled with a touch of Dominion over Beasts, a trick he used in order to keep his old temple home clean of any creature that would dare defile its sacred grounds.

A large object can be seen and heard entering the planet’s atmosphere.

Marka kept mental note of the object and its location but he was a bit occupied. He backflips to a fair distance and launches Force Lightning at one of the Scuttlers near the building colony. He then uses a Speed ability to evade an incoming attack. He hides for a moment to catch his breath, he has learned that now he is paying a bit more of a steeper price for his Dark Side abilities. He feels weary and is losing advantage in the battle. His mind told him to try using his Dark powers less frequently and use Light Side abilities instead, but his own nature wanted him to do the exact opposite and eradicate these arachnids for interfering with his mission. He decides to try a middle ground and attempts to first confuse the Scuttlers with a Mind Trick to get them to attack eachother then, when the moment is right, cut them down like a sharpened scythe through fields of golden yellow wheat. (@Runa)

Celica thinks what would happen of the other mk2s

Bailey was propped up in a tree, about 20 feet up, sleeping

Celica fell asleep at the base of said tree

Bailey got up and started scaling the tree in his sleep, he got another ten feet up and rested

ooc- trees here are about 200 feet up, by the way.

OOC: wish I could stay and play but I need sleep.

Bailey scaled down the tree and laid next to cecila, still sleeping, and snored a small, tiny bit. @Ace he was smiling

ooc- goodnight everyone

Four Manam carried Marius to the ship, while the other five stayed to help Marka(@BlackBeltGamer98).

Any Scuttlers that approached the building colony was shot down by auto-turrets.

Masdor tries to wake up Bailey.

Bailey began to wake up “mornin” he muttered

Celica was holding onto him in her sleep

Masdor points to the object entering the atmosphere.
@Firestorm

Bailey smiled

then he saw the thing entering the sky

“holy fcking $ht! what is that!?”

celica smiled in her sleep.

since the plot probably wont move on for a little bit… He pulled out his bass and began to play voodoo by godsmack

Masdor pulls out his guitar and plays along.
They finish and Masdor starts to play do I wanna know by the arctic monkeys.

Marka decided to go a bit more fierce in his combat style and begins using Form VII, the most aggressive and powerful of the Lightsaber Combat Forms. His blade danced like a predatory fish through water, cutting down any Scuttlers foolish enough to attack, he even redirects some blaster fire from the turrets to some of the Scuttlers that his blades couldn’t reach. (Essentially, he is moving and fighting like Sidious, Windu or Maul, pick your preference but the basic idea is still there)