Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

I don’t know, this has never happened to me before. he says. One possibility to helping Kai is to split his heart; Kai and Ender in one part, Epitome in the other. However, that is advanced magic I am forbidden to use because in both times when this had occurred in the past the hearts were damaged and the entities were difficult to keep apart and sustained. he explains one possibility of how he could try to help Kai.

OOC: @EmperorDeath, what was that?

This wave felt like pure hatred, it was scarcely familiar. This seemed like a bad choice From his past coming to haunt him

“W-what exactly would that do?” Omniscience said worriedly. "W-would IT seperate them in the mind even more than they are, g-give Epitome his own body, or…? B-because either of th-those two could end really badly.

I don’t know. The two instances show that the original will remain but the other will form a body from the traits within it, usually pure Darkness. the wave of hatred was familiar to him, he hopes his instincts were wrong but he had to protect Omniscience. Hole up in here, something from my past may be coming here. I will come back and begin discussing your promised body’s design with you once I am sure it is safe. he leaves the room after putting on his gauntlets, placing safeguards around the space where Omniscience took up residence not to keep him contained but to protect from threats that would seek to hurt him.

Zablex looked around and tried to sense where these emotions were coming from. (@EmperorDeath)

OOC: I’m going to guess vampire, dragon or deitic being.

1 Like

A shrieking cackle rips through the air as a billboard appears “plot hole’s here”. A hellish looking portal opens emenating a hating emotion so familiar to zablex

“Oh essence…” Omniscience whispered in horror.

=====

Over by the crashed ship… Kai’s body twitched, the sound of fans and a computer boot up sequence.

Omniscience could feel that Zablex is nothing like those that sealed him away, he wanted to help others without making them suffer.

(@EmperorDeath). Zablex leaps to a safe distance and stares down the portal, his face didn’t show any emotion but in reality he was terrified.

Bailey from bad choices walks out

“Wh-what’s going on?” Omniscience asked worriedly.

I don’t know, all I can say is that my past is coming to haunt me. he tells Omniscience.

(@EmperorDeath) “Hello there, Bailey.” He calmly says.

As they spoke Kai’s body shuddered behind them, his eyes flashing blue, code flashing across this as the hole in his head sparked, nearly fully healed.

Baileys eyes begin to bleed and he slumps over dead.

Zablex keeps himself between the portal and the others.

The demon from the end of bad choices walks out. “Hello terin”

Ooc- that is kinda controlling my character…meh. I am planning on bringing him back though…

Ic- Bailey looked at the figure, the mask looked familiar…he had the same hair, eyes… everything was like him to a t. “Who- what is that?”

1 Like

The demon kicked the bailey corpse “he was no fun”. Malex and a large number of figures walk out all wearing identical armour and cloaks.

Bailey groans “this guy!?”

The corpse began to cough “Son of a b*tch!” Even his voice…sounded like Bailey “what the hells going on!? I’m supposed to be dead!”

Both of the vials began to glow around their necks

Bailey I is telekineticly(?) flung to be behind Zablex, “Hello, old friend.” He says to Bailey. He summons a platoon of Seeker Nobodies.

OOC: GTG, lunch.

“The 'ell… What was the number of that truck that hit me?” Kai muttered quietly as his eyes flickered back to normal, pushing himself up shakily as he stared around blankly, moving slowly and quietly enough that he probably wouldn’t be noticed by anyone not facing right at him.

“terin!? How the hell are ya?”

Bailey took his eyes of his grandfather and looked at malex “what now?” He asks then mumbles so quietly that no one heard “Sapphires controller ain’t online so no use in that”

Bailey one gets up “what have I missed?” He notices the blood on him “blood? Oh god no. Not anymore.”